Chapter 14

Dil Kahe Ke Aaj To Chupa Lo Tum
Panahon Mein
Ke Daar Hai Tum Ko Kha Doonga
Dil Kahe Sambhal Zara Khushi Ko
Na Nazar Laga

Ke Daar Hai Mein To Ro Doonga
O Karti Hoon Sau Vaade Tum Se
Baandhe Dil Ke Dhaage Tum Se
Yeh Tumhe Na Jaane Kya Hua

Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya
Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai
Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda

Note :- *it's unedited 💀*
I am totally inexperienced in writing kiss scenes, it's my first time writing it so please spare with me 🌝👉👈

Aarohi's POV

Our noses are touching and his hot breath is fanning on my lips. He asked my permission through his eyes and I smiled closing my eyes giving him my answer. Isn't he just perfect ??

Heat rose from my stomach to my chest, my heart definitely skipped few beats as he leaned more.
His manly Cologne made my mind dizzy, the smell filled my nostrils to the point of near brain death. He is really close, just few inches apart. I felt his hand cupping my cheeks ever so gently , the butterflies in my stomach started to flutter and my heart pound.

And --his lips brushed with mine like a wave of warmth and my body reacted to it. My toes curled, my hold on his shoulder tightened , his smell is so hypnotic !! The feeling of his lips on mine , his taste silenced all thoughts and made me want more and more of him.
We stood still not moving an inch, just enjoying the feeling of this touch of our lips.

He gently sucked my lower lip , again and again. His actions are doing magic on me, I am so lost in his touch that I didn't even kissed him back. I feel so nervous right now , his hand moves from my back to the back of my head... he strokes my hairs in reassuring manner and I feel better, I am no longer that nervous. I slowly sucked his upper lips like he did with mine. The world around us stopped, it's just us that are moving.

As I sucked his lips again , he shuddered and tightened his hold around my waist pulling me more close if that's possible.
A sound left from the back of his throat, it's like half growl and half moan , I smiled proudly in between the kiss.

Well done aaru !!!

He took the lead my sucking my lips together, I stopped breathing... pleasure overcoming my whole senses. He is kissing me so gently like I am a glass doll.
He sucking my lips like it's his favourite desert, ravishing them to his heart content. A loud moan escaped from my mouth when he bit me but immediately sucked and licked it to soithen the pain , his hands still caressing my hairs making my heart swell to the point of bursting,my soul literally left my body.

Soon the kiss got a little more passionate and hot. We started kissing eachother like mads. Love and pleasure overpowering our senses.
His hands sneaked inside my top and met my naked waist, he gently caressed my waist like he will hurt if he applied even a little bit of pressure.

It's my first kiss and I can proudly say that it's the best. He kissed me so passionately like he is loving my soul , it is gentle yet demanding. I can never explain the flood of emotions i felt.
My knees are going weak and I could have fallen down if he didn't hold me firmly around my waist.

We broke the kissing panting due to lack of oxygen , he rested his forehead on mine and we tried catching our breath. I opened my eyes slowly after steading my breath, he is already staring at me with love. Pulling me more closer such that our lips are again brushing, he mumbled
" Beautiful " on my swollen lips and gently sucked them again once and left them after giving them a soft peck.