Chapter 20

Aa aaja tujhko sanwarun main
Aaj teri nazrein utarun
Aa heere moti hain kya

Main tujhpe zindagi vaarun
Laal rang teri maang mein
Sehar sajaya hai
Aaj se maine khud ko yoon
Tera banaya hai

Aaj ke baad tu meri rehna

Tu meri rehna aaj ke baad
Aaj ke baad tu meri rehna
Tu merii rehnaa aaj ke baad...

.
.

.
.
.

This song is so damn addictive 😭 songs of satyaprem ki katha are really very beautiful yet underrated. Like I just can't stop myself from listening to them on loop. It just reminds me of old good bolly days 🥺

God !!
It's been so long since I updated last...I missed you all so much 😭

I am really sorry for being late but you guys know the reason too 🤧
Anyways here is a looonggg chapter for you all as an compensation.

Hope you all will enjoy it.. Happy reading guys ❤️

Authors POV
Walking Hand-in-hand , Aarohi and Rishi roamed around Manali. Enjoying their trip to the fullest.
2 days before after their confession nothing changed between them infact the became more close and comfortable with eachother. Waking up next morning Aarohi badly wanted to see the beautiful snow city while her romantic husband just wanted to stay on bed , cuddling with his wifey.

But Aarohi being Aarohi somehow pacified him and hence here they are, on a mountain covered with snow. There are other too, who are busy in their own world, enjoying their family time.

" Rishi...catch me if you can " Aarohi shouted, teasing him from a little distance.

" What will I get in return ?" Rishi asked raising his brows with a wide smile.
Clearly ready to accept her challenge.

" Whatever you want " Aarohi shrugged her shoulders innocently like she don't have any idea.
Rishi without any warning start running behind her making Aarohi yell in shock but she soon recovered herself and started running faster.
" Aarohi...hey stop !!" Rishi ran faster, chasing Aarohi.
He was about to hold her wrist but missed it making him groan but he didn't stopped for a second. Rishi somehow managed to catch making her gasp in surprise, He held her by waist and picked her up from behind

" Aaruu " Rishi said lovingly while hiding his face in her neck ,still holding her up he took few rounds as she giggled in happiness making his heart swell.

He literally loved every thing about hrr , her doe like eyes , her brighter than the sun smile , her silky long hairs , the sound of her giggles to the sound of her anklets and bangles , the way she talks to the way she walks , when she looks at him with nothing but pure unconditional love , when she her smile became brighter after seeing him. Everything !!!

" Rishi bass " Aarohi said laughing, still in his arms. She softly caressed his cheeks even though she can't see him right now.
Her touch made him forgot whole world, for him...it was just his Aaru & himself.

" You won " Aarohi said looking in his eyes as he put her down and she turns towards him.
A naughty smirk appeared on his face as the words left from Aarohi.