Chapter 10

~ Toh suraj bhuja doon, tujhe mein saja doon
Savera ho tujh se hi kal
Hooo...oo.
Falak tak chal saath mere

Falak tak chal saath chal.. ~

Note :- didn't proof readed it in hurry to update... kindly ignore the mistakes, I will definitely correct them tomorrow

Third person's POV

Rishiraj cleared his throat making Aarohi come out of her la la land.
He took baby steps towards his wife who is sitting on bed & her face hidden behind long veil.

He sat down next to her & said nervously
" Khamma Ghani ''
" Ghani Khamma " Aarohi replied back slowly while fidgeting with her fingers.

" Umm...you must be feeling uncomfortable in this heavy poshak and jwellery na, so go and change into comfortable clothes "

" Okayy " Aarohi nodded & stood up slowly , her payal and chooda is making tingling sounds which is sounding like sweet melody to Rishiraj , he is loving it.

Aarohi stood up in front of dressing table & removed her veil, Rishiraj saw her through reflection & slowly murmured
Haayeee !!! While putting his hand above his heart.
Both are having and eye lock through mirror reflection only. Rishiraj's eyes are screaming that how much beautiful his wife is while Aarohi is admiring his handsome face , Brown eyes , sharp jaw, clean shaved with a moustache which is a symbol of our royalty.
Their eye lock broke when a jwellery box accidentally fall down by Aarohi.

" Ohh no...sorry "  she said panicking and bent down to take the box

" Hukum you okay ?? You didn't get hurt na " Rishiraj asked worriedly while checking for any injury on Aarohi's foot

" No...I am fine " Aarohi assured him with a smile.

Rishiraj nodded and Aarohi started removing her jwellery one by one. She tried unfasten the hook of her hathfool ( it's an jwellery which women wear on their knuckles ) but couldn't do it properly.
" Wait I'll help you " Rishiraj said as he thought that Aarohi might hurt herself in the process. He carefully removed her hathfool & stood behind her.
" You are looking beautiful hukum "
" Thank you " Aarohi whispered while blushing because of their proximity
After removing her jewellery she asked him " where is my bag hukum "

" I already arranged your clothes in our wardrobe " Rishiraj answered while removing his watch.

" Ok " she nodded and took a simple cotton suit & odhani. She went to the bathroom to change while Rishiraj changed in room itself.

"Hukum " Aarohi peeked from the bathroom

" Yess " Rishiraj said and looked up at Aarohi.

" Can you please help me with pleats of odhani " she asked sheepishly smiling
Rishiraj felt his heart melting at his wife cute antics
" Sure " He replied with a smile.

She opened the door for him, he entered & started making pleats & then also helped her in wrapping odhani properly.
" I thought to tell him how to wrap it but God !! He is pro in it " Aarohi thought in her mind.

" Stop thinking so much... Kuku asks me to help her with odhani , so I & Harsh learned it for her " Rishiraj said giving her the pleats to tuck in which she did blushing.