Chapter 7

The weeks after you made your deal with the devil passed in a blur, a blur of waiting to see Jungkook again, and wanting to never see him again

The weeks after you made your deal with the devil passed in a blur, a blur of waiting to see Jungkook again, and wanting to never see him again. He was frustrating, in more ways than you could ever admit. Because if there was a thing that was true about Jungkook, it was that he was good at after care. More so than you had ever been, as you had always been one to run after the act. But Jungkook made you stay, after he fucked you senseless, and only let you go once the afterglow of your acts had passed.

But you never stayed the night.

You were surprised he managed to find time for you, in his busy schedule. Even more so surprised about just how good he fucked you even when he was tired, as if your pussy energized him.

Maybe it did, the same way sleeping with him made your hands steadier in the following days, even if you had never been one to have shaky hands. Jungkook's effect on your life showed, in every little aspect.

Aera had known that Jungkook was going to come to your tattoo shop, that time you had made your deal. She had called to warn you, but since you hadn't picked up, the warning had gone to voicemail, only for you to listen to it once you were tucked in your bedroll, long after Jungkook had left.

Long after you had promised you weren't going to sleep at the shop.

Aera and Eunwoo had started dating, after the party where she had met him. And apparently, Jungkook had told them about his plans to come visit you, right before he was to go. And after that, you had started hanging out with them more, since Aera wanted to bring Eunwoo everywhere.

You didn't want to admit it, but you were a little disappointed that Jungkook never tagged along, even if Eunwoo invited him each time. But the deal you had made was strictly business – it didn't matter that Jungkook had insisted on cooking you a meal before you had left the last time.

Didn't matter that you caught him staring way too often, when you hung out. Because it hadn't taken long, for your hang outs to turn into more than just sex. Yes, there was always some sexual activity, but he always found reasons for you to stay longer. Because most of the time you went to his place, not really feeling like inviting him over to your parents' house. Indeed, you still lived with your parents even if you barely saw them, with your night-oriented schedule.

Jungkook was a friendly person. With a softness to him, once you got over the overall physical attraction. Always ready to smile and laugh, and make fun of you if you did something he found funny. His laugh warmed a place in you that you had thought to be dead, after Soobin. A place none of your friends had been able to reach. And Aera had tried, bless her, but she couldn't fuck you like Jungkook could.

Mostly, you appreciated your moments with Jungkook. They were little slices of life you had come to cherish, for all their rarity. Because he had indeed stuck to his once-a-week idea, even after you had gone to his studio and he had bent you over to fuck you while making you listen to the songs he was recording.