Chapter 5

"Where are you bringing me?" you asked, giggling a little as Jungkook pulled you behind him in the street, the orange glow of the streetlights painting the scene in a familiar tone

It made you feel young, as if you were still a teenager, breaking rules you didn't even know existed.

"We're almost there", Jungkook said, and he walked a little faster.

Your tiny legs had to break into a small jog to keep up with him, and you cursed at him under your breath.

"What if someone sees us?" you asked.

It was a useless question. The streets were completely empty, save for you, the man in front of you, and the crescent of the moon in the sky.

"Then I'm in for one hell of a scolding", he replied truthfully. He chuckled, glancing over his shoulders. "Good thing we're here."

You looked around as he dropped your hand, moving towards the garage door to your left. Your brows creased in confusion, even more so as he pressed a code in next to the door, and it started sliding up.

"Where are we?" you asked, but Jungkook ignored your question as he fished keys out of his pocket to unlock the glass door that had appeared behind the garage one.

You caught sight of a drum lesson ad on the glass, though Jungkook grabbed your hand to pull you in before you could say anything.

The front room of the music studio was small, only illuminated by the neon lights outside. The tile floor reflected the light, just enough for you to see Jungkook was leading you towards a door in the back, one that had no windows whatsoever.

The next room was dark, save for the rectangle of light that came from outside. Jungkook seemed to know his way around, because you heard his feet scuffling on the floor as he made his way in, leaving you at the door. A few seconds later, the sound stopped, and fairy lights lit up.

It indeed was a music studio, with two complete sets of drums on each side of it, along with a few guitars on the wall. Fairy lights were hung up where the ceiling met the walls, circling the whole room, creating an atmosphere that was far more romantic than the posters that decorated the room – heavy metal groups, from the looks of it.

Except the single BTS one, white in the sea of darker ones, that had Jungkook's autograph on it.

"I take drum lessons here", Jungkook said, and you glanced at him, standing on the other side of the room.

His hands had found their way to his pockets, and he was looking at you with a curious look. He almost looked vulnerable, with those big doe eyes of his.

"Do you bring a lot of girls here?" you asked as you moved into the space, walking behind one of the drum sets to make your way to the BTS poster.

Jungkook chuckled, and once again it didn't sound flirtatious at all. Just vulnerable, like he was afraid you'd judge him. "No, I don't."