Chapter Fifteen

Unknown Location

Voldemort smiled as he read the newest edition of the Daily Prophet. For the past couple of weeks, he decided to ignore the raids of the mobsters. Everyday he was infinitely pleased on how Dumbledore's reputation was torn down piece by piece. He chuckled. This Godfather person was a very intriguing person. Ruthless as he and quick to boot. Maybe after he had conquered Wizarding England, he would keep the Godfather on as an adviser. Merlin knows at the very least he would be more useful than Wormtail. Voldemort smiled. With him at his side, he could probably take over the muggle world.

"Milord."

Voldemort looked up to see Malfoy. "What is it Lucius?"

"I am about to go to Potter's hearing. How do you want me to rule?"

"Innocent. I want to be the one to take him down."

"Yes milord."

"Lucius?"

"Yes sir?"

"Pay close attention. I want a Pevensie memory as soon as you return."

"Of course."

Voldemort watched as Lucius smoothly walked away. He smiled as he turned to the Floo. He threw a handful of powder and called out. A hooded man's face appeared in the fire.

"Are our allies ready?"

"Yes milord. they are waiting for your word."

"Excellent. Once Potter is released and Dumbledore is placed in Azkaban, we will announce our return to the world with a vengeance, sweeping England within our shadow."

"Yes sir. Shall I assign a specific team to Potter?"

"No. He is mine. However, send the werewolf packs to Diagon Alley. I want them to rip apart anyone in a place called the Raven's Coven."

"It shall be done."

The Floo died leaving Voldemort sitting on his throne. He smiled widely in anticipation. Soon. Very soon, he will have a thrilling battle against this Godfather. Let us see how well he does when an army invades Diagon Alley.

"Wizaengamot Session 12675, Ministry of Magic V. Harry Potter."

"IT'S CORVO CORLEONE!"

"Ahem, Corvo Corleone. May I remind you that you are on trial and that you will remain quiet unless spoken to."

"Of course, your sleazeball."

Corvo smirked as the red haired secretary reddened. "What's the matter Ranga? Cat got your tongue?"

Before the secretary could respond, Fudge banged his hammer down. "Enough Weasley. Let's get to the subject at hand. Corvo Corleone you are charged with the murder of two of your fellow students as well as the assault of another, leaving him in a coma. How do you plead?"

"Innocent."

"Will the prosecution please start?"

Corvo turned to the opposing side. Sitting there as calm as ever was Albus Dumbledore and the Minister's Undersecretary, Madam Umbridge. Madam Umbridge looked miffed in Corvo's opinion. He smiled to himself. The little gnome probably thought that Fudge would have her back. Madam Umbridge stepped forward and approached the court.