Chapter 7: Stranger

"... and that's why, humans have stopped using DVDs, cable tv, and downloading things off the internet, in favor of the almighty Omni-Streamer: The Home of All Entertainment... your homework tonight is to hand write a report on a piece of media from the 21st century. Its due tomorrow... and please... no weapons of mass destruction."

The teacher finished up his lecture, and as he did, he looked at Uzi. Uzi gave a reluctant thumbs up, as the bell rang. Rebecca gathered her belongings and walked over to Uzi.

Rebecca:
"So, what do we have next?"

Uzi:
"Dodgeball."

Adam was next to Rebecca, and heard this, and was excited.

Adam:
"Hell yeah! Love dodgeball!"

N:
"OOOO!!!! That sounds fun! What's a dodgeball?"

V:
"Idiot, its where you throw balls at each other, and try to hit each other."

Adam:
"Usually you're on a team..."

V:
"It's a team game?"

As the five walked into the gym, they saw that the twins were already there, talking to the Gym teacher, named Jim. Slowly, everyone piled into the gym. Jim had his clipboard, and was taking attendance, but when he got to Rebecca...

Jim:
"Young lady... WHERE IS YOUR UNIFORM?!?!?"

Rebecca:
"AH! I'm sorry sir! It got dirty..."

Jim:
"Don't just stand there! Go grab another from the locker room!"

Rebecca:
"YES SIR!"

As she rushed off for the locker room, Lizzy snickered, and Adam lightly elbowed her. Rebecca was now in the old locker room and wandered for a bit. Was it always this messy? Why were there still skeletons? And why was there a drone arm? Wait... A severed drone arm? Rebecca crouched down, and took her finger, and dragged it through the oil. She licked it. She played a game where the protagonist could do this this gain evidence. Nothing happened of course, but she could infer that the oil was fresh, it was still warm. She walked for another little bit, and found a uniform, the same one that Lizzy was wearing, and Rebecca got changed into it, folding up her other clothes. She wore this uniform, because she thought that Lizzy would like it. And maybe she did, but prom night changed everything. Lizzy wasn't friends with Rebecca anymore, and after what she said to her yesterday... she was sure it was true. Lizzy didn't really have any other friends though, besides Doll. Doll was standing over by a locker. Wait! Rebecca thought... But the prom! How was Doll here? 

Rebecca:
"D-Doll?!?"

Doll:
"Ребекка! Я... Извините, пожалуйста... вы не должны быть здесь..."
(Rebecca! I... I'm sorry... you shouldn't be here...)

Rebecca:
"Doll! Why are you here... Why did you do all of that at prom? You... YOU TOOK AWAY MY BRADLY!!!!"

Rebecca was starting to tear up, and her left eye, it changed, as a lacrose stick started floating, with a symbol like Dolls, but it was a light blue. Rebecca noticed this, and was startled. It happened again, but then she dropped it. Doll saw this, and was shocked.

Doll:
"Сначала я, потом Узи... А ТЕПЕРЬ ВЫ?!?"
(First me, then Uzi... AND NOW YOU?!?)

Doll backed up, her face now a mix of anger and fear. 

Rebecca:
"Thats right! You have this... this thing! Wait... Uzi does too?"

Doll:
"Я должен уйти... Вы все продолжаете все портить!"
(I must leave... you all keep ruining everything!)

Rebecca:
"No! You can't! Why can't you help me?"

Doll:
"Я оставлю тебя с этим... никому не говорите... особенно не близнецы..."
(I'll leave you with this... don't tell anyone... especially not the twins...)

Rebecca:
"Wait! No!"

???:
"Hey... Rebecca... you good?"

Rebecca turned around, to see Uzi in the same uniform she was in, but then immediately turned back to Doll, but she was already gone...

Rebecca:
"GRRRR IT SUCKS HERE!!!!"

Uzi:
"I can second that... ew, how did you even wear this?"

Rebecca:
"I only wore it since Lizzy wore it, along with Doll! Sh-She was just here!"

Uzi's eyes widened, and she looked down at the arm, and looked back at Rebecca.

Uzi:
"She was?"

Rebecca:
"She was! And then I got angry... and suddenly... my eye was acting up, and that lacrose stick was floating! It was freaky! And then she just vanished! And I-"

Uzi:
"Shhhhhh... we can talk about this later... Lets just get back ou there before anyone gets sus-"

???:
"What are you two lovebirds doing in here?"

The two looked behind them to see Lizzy and Sarah in uniform.

Uzi:
"We aren't lovebirds! And by the was Lizzy, have you seen Doll around here?"

Lizzy:
"As a matter of fact, I haven't! I've been getting to know my new friend Sarah!"

Sarah simply glared at Uzi and Rebecca. Rebecca had a look of worry, while Uzi had one of embarrassment from her outfit. A sudden crash and clanging was heard.

???:
"WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO WEAR THIS??!?!?!?"

It was V, struggling with the uniform, and she was almost wrestling with it. When she was done, all the girls walked back out. Rebecca walked back next to Adam, and Uzi stood next to N.

Adam:
"I like the chearleader gettup!"

Rebecca started blushing a bit.

Rebecca:
"Oh this? Its nothing... I only wore it because Lizzy did."

Adam:
"Well, I think it looks better on you!"

Rebecca smiled. Someone actually complemented her!

Rebecca:
"Th-Th-Thank you!"

N:
"I like the outfit Uzi!"

Uzi also blushed, but only a little.

Uzi:
"Bite me!"

Jim:
"ALRIGHT!!!! You boxes of scrap get ready! We're picking teams! Thad! You're captain of team 1."

Thad:
"Sick! Thanks Big Jim!"

Thad did finger guns to Jim, as he walked to the right of Jim. Jim was not amused.

Jim:
"Ok then... Daniel! You're captian of team 2!"

Daniel:
"Much oblidged, kind sir."

Jerry:
"Oh God, he's gone southern."

Daniel walked to the left of Jim, glaring at all his classmates...

Jim:
"Thad! You get first pick."

Thad:
"OK! I pick..."