Chapter 13: Torment (+ other stuff...)

N:
"V, we can't hurt them!"

V was attempting to follow Uzis trail after seeing how the arrow shot at Uzi melted into a fleshy monster. N was holding V back.

V:
"We do our jobs, and those things leave us-"

N:
"I don't know what you're talking about because you won't tell me!"

N would swipe at V, causing her to go back. V held her sword hand out at N.

V:
"I'm not afraid!"

N:
"I am! Uzi and Rebecca are! They're kids like us V! What is wrong with you?"

N was about to take off for the bunks.

N:
"I'm gonna check on Rebecca, then go find Uzi. Watch the campers!"

N threw up the clipboard, which bounced off V's bladed hands. N ran off to the bunks. Once he was gone, Lizzy walked up to V.

Lizzy:
"Hot."

V looked at her unamused, Lizzy changed her expression. 

Lizzy:
"Not hot? You're to good for him."

V turned to the other campers.

V:
"Do whatever you want..."

She stomped off angrily into the woods. Darren grabbed Emily's arm, and they ran off. N ran over to the bunks, and looked to see Rebecca was gone, along with Adam. He would look around the bunk, and he saw a red trail leading to a trash bin, and inside it was a fleshy blob. He was thinking the worst had also happened to Rebecca. He went out the door, and held his head down, but as he did, he noticed he saw a pair of footprints. He thought it might be one of the two, so he flew close to the ground, tracking the prints. He eventually ended up at an abandoned cabin. He saw the front window broken, along with a door made of flesh. He would go to the entrance, before hearing screaming behind him. N turned around, and saw Adam running to him. 

N:
"Adam? Wheres Rebecca?"

Adam was panting as he stopped, and he pointed to the cabin.

Adam:
"Shes in there! She threw me out! Something was happening and I tried to help her! And...and... OH MY GOD BEHIND YOU!"

N turned around to see a blue light, one in the form of an X...

...

Emily:
"uh Darren... i wanted to talk about something..."

Darren:
"We can talk once we're done smoochin in this cabin!"

Emily:
"Ugh! Why did we have to go so far?"

Darren:
"Can't do the stuff I wanna do around other people..."

Emily:
"Its always what you want, never what I want..."

The two reached a desolate cabin. Darren attempts to push the door open, but is unable to due to furniture blocking the way. He tries to turn the lights on, to no avail. After finally pushing the door open wide enough to enter, a flashlight rolls by itself on the ground in front of him, flickering on and off. Darren goes to pick it up, when the door closes on him, leaving Emily outside.

Emily:
"Darren?"

Darren:
"Uhhh there's this weird lookin- OHHH GOD!!! AHHHHHHHHH-"

His screams were cutoff by the sounds of slicing and crunches, along with squishy sounds. Emily realized the fate of Darren, and immediately ran off in the other direction to warn the others...