Chapter 10: Danger

The bus bumped along the way to the camp, bucking up and down like a horse, with the driver on top being able to control it. 

Driver: 
"Woah! Easy!"

The bus screeched to a halt.

Driver:
"Good girl..."

The first student off was Ron, still holding his magnet.

Ronathon:
"Do you ever wonder why-"

He was shoved to the ground by Emily, who was pushed off by Daniel and Sarah.

Emily: 
"Hey!"

She picked up the books she dropped and was helped up by Max. Thad was talking with Lizzy as he was helping her off the bus.

Thad:
"No kidding!"

More students got off, then Uzi hopped off, and lastly came out Adam, with a sleeping Rebecca in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes.

Rebecca:
"Muhhhh... we here?"

Adam:
"Yes sleepyhead, we're here!"

Rebecca was placed with her feet on the ground, now standing next to Adam, holding his hand. The two approached the group and saw that their teacher was on the roof of a cabin.

Braiden:
"Uh, teacher, what is this field trip?"

Teacher:
"Yeah, Uzis idea, ask her."

Braiden:
"Ugh, who?"

Adam and Rebecca walked and stood beside Uzi.

Uzi:
"I've sat next to you for years."

Most of the students were startled by her, say for Adam, Rebecca, Sarah, Thad, and Daniel.

Uzi:
"Bite me! I asked to go alone. He's mad at your test scores."

The teacher flipped his straw hat over his face.

Teacher:
"No year-end bonus, no learning..."

Adam:
"That sounds fair to me, Uzi!"

Uzi looked at him with a scowl.

Uzi: 
"Not helping dude..."

Adam blushed with embarrassment, and put his hand behind his head, looking at the floor.

Braiden:
"So, we're just unsupervised?"

Suddenly, two things came crashing into the snow. They emerged, and it was revealed to be N and V wearing camp counselor outfits. N looked cheerful, and V simply blew a bubble.

N:
"Welcome Campers! Let's sound off!"

He pointed to himself and V.

N:
"One! Two!"

He pointed to the crowd.

Adam:
"Three and four here!"

N pointed finger guns at the two, as Rebecca smiled and looked to the rest of her classmates. No one else sounded off. V then shot at a random student. Everyone subsequently sounded off.

N:
"Thats everyone!"

N looked to V and loudly whispered.

N:
"Except one! Anyways... We got so many distracting activities planned, so no sneaking off to investigate stuff! To the bunks!"

N started leading the students, but no one followed him. Suddenly, Thad and Lizzy made their ways over. Sarah and Daniel slowly followed too, as Daniel tripped Darren.