Chapter 13: ABSOLUTION

N turned to look at the entrance to the cabin, as he stood in shock looking at the blue x. A blue flash came out of the cabin tackling N and sending Adam flying back into a tree. N was struggling, when he looked up, and saw her on top of him.

N:
"R-Rebecca?"

Rebecca simply kept smiling and laughing like a maniac as her new tail drove into N's side. The tail started eating away at his side as all N could do was scream. Rebecca was about to sink her teeth into N's head, when she was suddenly tackled to the ground. Rebecca struggled as she looked up, and saw Adam.

Adam:
"Rebecca... please stop!"

Rebecca's eyes went back to normal.

Rebecca:
"I-I'm trying, but-"

Rebecca's visor turned into a solver symbol.

Rebecca:
"WE ARE HUNGRY!"

Adam was thrown to the side, his visor cracking a bit. He looked around, and saw some of his classmates on the ice lake around a fire. He ran over, sliding on the ice, and accidentally knocking over his sister.

Lizzy:
"Ow Adam! What the hell?"

Adam:
"We need to run! Something's up with Rebecca! We gotta get somewhere safe!"

Adam and the other campers started to quickly grab their bearings on the ice, when the noticed someone in the distance running. The figure got close, and was revealed to be Emily.

Adam:
"Em? Wheres Darren?!"

Emily:
"I don't know! We went to a cabin, and he went in, the door slammed, and all I heard was screaming!"

Adam:
"Who could've gotten him... wait, where's Uzi?"

Braiden:
"Uh, who?"

Adam:
"Purple hair, she saved you guys a bunch."

Lizzy:
"Oh yeah her... she went off running after turning an arrow into weird goop."

Adam:
"Weird goop... oh sh-"

Just then, a purple symbol appeared around Braiden, as he was lifted up, and his head was crushed. Everyone panicked and started to run. Lizzy and Adam ran towards the cabin dorms, getting in and locking the door. Lizzy sighed, and looked to Adam, who was hyperventilating.

Lizzy:
"ok... so the emo and the loser are now... monsters?"

Adam:
"Sigh... yes, UZI and REBECCA are now weird monsters. Theres gotta be a way to stop this..."

???:
"Theres no stopping this"

Adam and Lizzy turned around to see... Doll!

Lizzy:
"DOLLIE!!!"

Lizzy ran and practically tackled Doll to the ground with the hug.

Doll:
"It is good to see you too Lizzy."

Adam was leaning against the door with an annoyed expression.

Adam:
"So Doll, care to explain why after murdering a third of the school, you now happen to come here when Uzi and Rebecca have turned into these weird monsters?"

Lizzy:
"Don't you DARE talk to her that wa-"

Doll:
"No, Adam is right, it was wrong what I did. I slaughtered our classmates to try and kill V. I regret my actions, and now wish to help, before the twins get involved..."

Adam:
"What about the twins?"

Doll:
"That is not important right now! Whats important is escaping here! From them!"

...

Ron was running through the forest, losing his mind and losing his magnet. He hid behind a tree, as a book fell on him. It was Emily's book. He looked up, into the jaws of Uzi, in this new, grotesque form. Before Ron could do anything, a blue blur tackled him into a tree, and began devouring him and his insides. It was Rebecca, ripping out cords and drinking the oil within him. She took the head and crushed it, before chomping down on it. Uzi flew and tackled Rebecca.

Solver Uzi:
"THAT WAS MY FOOD"

Solver Rebecca:
"I DON'T CARE! THE HUNT IS HUNT, AND I WILL CONSUME WHAT I WANT!"

Uzi threw Rebecca to the side, slamming her through the trees, and causing her to land on the ice river. Rebecca along with her massive bat wings, rose as she stared down the campsite, noticing the incapacitated N. She flew over to him.

N:
"Rebecca! Please stop! I understand the oil thing, but you need to stop killing them!"

Solver Rebecca:
"BUT ITS OUR JOB-"

Rebecca's eyes went from the blue solver symbol, to pale yellow. She spoke with a different voice, on familiar, yet strange to N.

Solver "Rebecca":
"Don't you remember, big brother?"

A bullet went through Rebecca's head. As the hole in Rebecca's head regenerated, her visor turned back into the solver symbol. She slowly turned to who shot her. It was V, standing with smoke coming from her gun hand.

V:
"I knew it was you, Cyn. Of course it was, you pulled this shit at the gala, and on EARTH!"

N kicked Rebecca, and flew to the side of V, turning his hands into swords.

N:
"V, I don't know what you're talking about, but we need to help Uzi and Rebecca!"

V:
"Not help."

V held up her hands as they were both transformed into guns.

V:
"KILL."

V began shooting at Rebecca, who used her bat wings as a shield, protecting herself. N flew after Uzi, who made her way onto the ice. Adam, Doll, and Lizzy came out of the cabin, running to V, who had been pinned to the ground by Rebecca. Adam grabbed an axe that was on a stump by the cabin, and ran to Rebecca. Doll used her solver to fling a tree at Rebecca, which rolled over her, and pinned her to the ground, as V got up and flew above Rebecca, aiming down at her, before looking at Doll and Lizzy. V aimed at Doll.

V:
"Whats the freak doing here?"

Doll:
"I will explain later, we must help Uzi and Rebecca."

Adam ran over, and managed to chop off Rebecca's weird dragon tail. Rebecca screamed out in agony. Doll lifted the tail with her solver, and crushed it. Adam ran to the side of Rebecca, still struggling.

Adam:
"Rebecca... I don't know whats going on, but you need to stop."

Rebeccas face changed to normal, still struggling.

Rebecca:
"I...I can't Adam... I'm sorry!"

Adam:
"Fight it Rebecca... FIGHT IT!"

Rebecca yelled out, sending out a blue shock wave. Everyone except V was knocked back. Adam looked to where Rebecca was, to now see scale like shredding, burning up like rising embers. He watched as the snow cloud dissipated, he saw her floating above the ground, now with beautiful dove wings. He cried out in joy.

Adam:
"REBECCA!"

Rebecca looked to Adam, and smiled, the blue solver now replacing her right eye.

Rebecca:
"I'll be back Adam... thank you..."

And with that, she flew off to the ice river, ready to face the being, known as... 

SOLVER UZI