Chapter 37

The next day had came quickly and went quickly as it was now midday and there was definitely a party happening

Olivia was stood inside looking for Rafe as she hadn't really seen him at all. She sighed before she pulled out her phone as she began walking outside.

Noticing Barry as he was the only person she knew there. She walked to the table he sat at as he was doing a line of coke.

He looked up when he noticed her. "Liv!" He said as she moved closer. She waved awkwardly at him.

"Hi, um do you know where Rafe is?" He shook his head.

"No not really, tried to get him over here with me but he said he doesn't do this shit anymore."

Olivia nodded slowly at him. "Okay thank y-"

She paused as she was interrupted, turning around slowly as she noticed Rafe and a girl.

Correction, Rafe with his arm around a girl. He was on the balcony.

Olivia began thinking. Why the hell did he have his arm around another girl? Rafe was looking down at the girl he had his arm around with her looking up at him.

It made her blood boil as they looked like a couple. Once she reached him. He looked towards her.

"If you don't have a drink in your hand get the hell out of my house!"

People began cheering. "Get off my property!"

Olivia watched as he turned around. Watching him walk outside his arm still around the girl.

She began walking towards him. Pausing as she listened to their conversation.

"So this is the VIP life?" The girl spoke up looking to Rafe who was standing in front of her.

"Mhm. Yeah." He replied noticing Olivia was coming towards the two.

When she neared she spoke up. "I've been looking for you everywhere." Rafe paused at her words.

"Sorry I've just been around." He looked anywhere but her eyes as he could tell she was angered. Olivia moved to his side placing a hand on his chest. As he mindlessly wrapped his arm around her waist.

Olivia looked towards her with a smile plastered on her face.

"Shit, Liv this is Sofia." He then turned to the girl, Sofia. "Sofia, this is my girlfriend Olivia."

"Fiancé he means." Rafe nodded in agreement. Olivia turned back to look at her, they were the same height.

Olivia held her hand out towards her. "It's nice to meet you." Sofia took her hand shaking it. "You as well." Olivia watched her look down at her ring.

"Your ring. It's beautiful." She paused looking back up to her. "May I?"

Olivia nodded in excitement as she loved showing off her ring as it was beautiful. Only if she had only showed it to her parents. Olivia placed her hand in Sofias.