Clingy boy

Jamie Drysdale x Turcotte!reader
Alexis has her brother at the apartment for the weekend, and Jamie is extra clingy. Trevor and Alex tease Jamie for it. However, Lexi LOVES when Jamie is clingy.

Jamie's POV

Trevor and Alex have been gone all day with Lexi, something about their "trio". I'm just sat on the couch, beyond bored, waiting for them to come home. I hear the door open and they all come into the house. I immediately run to them, hugging onto Lexi. " Hi hun, I missed you too" she said laughing, hugging me back. I dug my face into her neck, tightening my grip slightly. " someone's cling" Trevor laughed. I then began feeling bad.

Maybe I was clingy. I sighed softly, Lexi's hand going to my hair, soothing my nerves. The truth is, I'm just anxious. And Lexi knows that. " you feeling anxious baby?" She softly whispers into my ear. I nod, too overwhelmed with everything. She takes me to the couch, Trevor and Alex joining us. We just watch a show.

Two hours later
Alex's POV
I know Trevor was teasing Jamie about being clingy, buts it was actually really sweet. Lexi loves him, and he loves her. I went to the kitchen to see Lexi cooking. " is Jamie always so clingy?" I ask her, feeling genuinely curious. " he's not always THAT clingy, only when he is really anxious. But I don't mind. I really like being able to baby him." She responded, a genuine smile on her face. I hear someone calling her name, and Jamie walks into the kitchen. His eyes light up when he sees her, him hugging her from behind. " well I'm going to leave you two love birds alone, let me know when dinner is ready sis" I tell them. And with that, I walk out.