Puppy naps

Jamie Drysdale x reader

Recently, the ducks got a new member of their team. A dog named daisy. She also happens to live with the team media manager, Olivia. She lives with Jamie and Trevor, so it has been a chaotic past few days in their house. This afternoon in particular, everyone is tired.

Olivia's POV

I walked in the door, holding daisy. She is the teams new dog. She is a golden retriever we adopted. I am so excited. She is technically the teams dog but she is living with me. I walk in with her in my arms. Behind me, Trevor and Jamie have all of her stuff.

We just surprised them at the rink during practice with her. Jamie immediately fell In love with her. Trevor basically now had him in a dog. They set down her stuff, moving to where I was. I set her on the floor, grabbing one of her toys. The boys sat with me, all of us playing with daisy. After a while, we were all moved to mine and Jamie's bedroom. Trevor was laying on our giant bean bag chair. Me and Jamie were on our bed, Faust in hers.

I heard a small bark. I looked over the side of our bed to see daisy. She looked at me with her big eyes, wagging her tail. " just bring her up here" I hear Jamie mumble tiredly. I pick her up, setting her between Jamie and I. I allow her to get comfy before putting the blankets over her. She is laying on Jamie's pillow, her head resting on his shoulder. I smile softly, giggling. Jamie sighed, softly moving her to his chest. She fell asleep shorty, us following. We were all cuddled in our bed.

Jamie's POV

I woke up from my nap and saw Olivia asleep next to me with daisy in between us. It was so cute, I took a picture. Trevor must have woken up at some point because he was now between me and daisy. I laughed, moving to wake up daisy and bring her outside. It feels like I have a little family with Olivia. We have a dog and Trevor who acts like our kid.

After I let daisy go potty, I decided to play with her outside for a bit since it wasn't overly hot out. Eventually, Trevor and Olivia joined me. We sat talking about the day and about everything daisy would need. Like food and walks and where she would sleep. We decided she would sleep in either mine and Olivia's room of Trevor's room. That way she is never alone.

I can't wait for more puppy naps after practice and before games.

A few days later
Olivia's POV
We have about 2 hours until we need to be at the game. Which means we can take an hour and a half nap. By we, I mean me, Jamie, Trevor, and daisy. We put the ottoman close to the couch, making it look like a bed. We all layed down, Olivia in between me and Trevor, daisy sat on Trevor's chest. We all slowly drifted off to sleep, enjoying the peace.