Not a morning person

Jamie x Trevor's twin sister.
Nobody likes mornings. Trevor and Jamie both deal with it. However, you never wake up Amelia Zegras. That would be the equivalent of poking a bear.

No one's POV
It was a fact that no one inside of the house is a morning person. Usually in the morning, Jamie and Amelia could be found sound asleep, cuddled up together, and Trevor would be in his room sound asleep. However, they all had a meeting for the ducks today, which everyone had to attend.

Usually Amelia didn't have to go to these things, only doing game day photography. This day however, was mandatory.

Trevor woke up first, starting coffee before going to wake up Jamie and Amelia. Despite Amelia being his twin, he didn't care. All that mattered was that she was happy.

He walked into the room the couple shared, noticing the blankets had been completely pulled up, over both their heads. He felt bad that he had to wake them up, seeing how comfy they looked. He started by trying to wake Jamie. He opened his eyes barely, mumbling a quiet " go away". Trevor laughed slightly and said " we have a meeting in an hour" Jamie groaned in frustration, rolling back into Amelia's embrace. Trevor had another idea, he grabbed his speaker, blaring Taylor swift. Amelia sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes " get the hell out" she said tiredly. She later down, ready to fall asleep again, when Trevor jumped on the bed. He landed on Jamie, resulting in Jamie groaning in pain. They all just layed in bed for a while after that, just cuddling together before getting up.

After about 10 minutes of the trio's cuddle session, both Jamie and Trevor went to shower and get ready. While Jamie was showering, he left the bathroom door open, allowing him to make sure Amelia didn't fall asleep again. After his shower, he got dressed in black lululemon shorts and a white shirt. He put on a black ducks hat and some sunglasses aswell. He now had to get Amelia OUT of bed. He walked over to the bed, hair still slightly damp, and leaned down slightly. He hovered over her for a second, before softly kissing her face, attempting to gently wake her up.

She groaned for a second, rubbing her eyes. She reached her arms out to Jamie, him picking her up and laughing. She went to get ready for the day, throwing in some Jean shorts and one of Jamie's ducks shirts. She walked into the kitchen where Jamie and Trevor were sat.

Amelia's POV

I woke up to Jamie kissing me all over my face. He is so cute. I got ready and walked into the living room. I walked over to Jamie, who was sat on the couch. I slowly made my way over to him, snuggling myself into him. Basking in his comforting smell, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. I was now sitting on his lap, looking like a koala. Trevor and Jamie both laughed slightly. " shut up" I grumbled. Jamie slipped his hand up my shirt, softly rubbing my back.

And that was how they spent every early morning together, just the three of them.