Childhood Best-Friends

Jamie Drysdale x Reader

Jamie and Amelia have been best friends for all of their lives. As they grew older, they grew closer than before. Watch as they grow up, going through life together.
*contains some smut*
~before birth~

Jamie and Amelia were like two peas in a pod. Their parents became friends in college, living very close together after. Both the Bauers and the Drysdales had kids around the same time. The mothers happened to fall pregnant at the same time, due on the same day. Today was the day, the day the two kids would become inseparable.

~Two years old~

Jamie and Amelia were having a play date. It was a hot summer day in Toronto. They were currently swimming in Jamie's kiddie pool. They were playing mermaids, pretending to be ocean creatures. The moms watched from a slight distance, then talking amongst themselves about life. Amelia's mom, Tessa snapped a picture of the two playing, then clearly having a good time. The two toddlers began splashing each other, playing some game they thought of.

~Five years old~

Today was the tiny duos first real day of school. They had done half day pre-k the year before, but they were together all day. This year, they were together all day again, but they couldn't see their moms till the end of the day. They were both big mommas kids, clinging to them all the time. Although Amelia wasn't as effected by this as Jamie had been. Jamie had been on the verge of tears since he got out of the car. He felt reassure though, knowing Amelia would be with him all day.

When his mom finally had to go, Jamie started crying. He was feeling big feelings he couldn't quite process yet. Amelia sensed her friend needed her and she walked over to him. He had tears running down his damage, the teaching assistant sat with him. Jamie stood up, waking over to the tiny girl. She hugged him, before she said " it's ok jam, I'm always here for you." The rest of the day and year went smoothly.

~Twelve years old~

Jamie has been playing hockey for a while, Amelia going to every game. He made sure to go to everyone of her shows for musical and chorus. Amelia was currently watching a game of his. His team won and she was so proud of him.

~Fifteen years old~

Jamie has liked Amelia for a while now. Amelia is starting to have a crush on Jamie. Neither of them want to admit it though, fearing they will screw up their friendship.

~Present day~

Amelia and Jamie have been living in Anaheim with Trevor for about a year. They all have their own rooms in the house. However, most nights Amelia or Jamie can often be found in the others bed. Sometimes they cuddle and watch shows, other times they just bask in the others comfort. Recently the two have been more open with each other, flirting slightly as a joke.

Tonight, Trevor was out of town for a game. Jamie was still out on injury, requiring him to stay home. They were snuggled up on the couch, watching the society, when all of a sudden Amelia paused the show. "Why did you pause it?" Jamie asked, looking at her confused. "Don't be mad" was all she said before smashing her lips on his. He froze for a split second, before kissing her back. She moved so she was straddling his waist. She felt his dick grow, her grinding down on him. He moaned, before picking her up and carrying her to his room. She took off her top, him kissing down her sheet. She didn't have a bra on, only wearing one of his shirts before. Jamie took of his shirt and shorts, leaving him in his tight boxers.

Amelia looked down, seeing his excited dick. She smirked, brushing against it as she took off her shorts and underwear. She laid him back on the bed, placing her hips on top of Jamie's clothed erection. He grows even more at the feeling. Amelia smiled, before grinding her hips down onto his. "Don't tease" Jamie scolded Amelia. She stopped, getting up and going in between his thighs. She began palming him through his underwear, her greenling him straining against the tight material. She hooked her fingers under the waistband of his boxers, tapping us i hips softly to tell him to lift them ip. He happily obliged, her finally freeing his dick.

After that night they were much more than friends.