Poolside naps

Jamie Drysdale x Zegras! Reader

Jamie, Amelia, and Trevor have a pool day while Jack is in town. Jamie and Amelia have both liked each other for a couple of months since she became the teams photographer.

Amelia's POV

I just finished setting up everything for the pool party. I set out some fruits, chips, beer, hard seltzers, and some other snacks. I also got out some sunscreen and some towels. One I finished setting up, I went to check on the boys. They were setting up everything that was gonna be grilled later.

They had prepared burgers, hotdogs, chicken, and vegetable kabobs. I walked into the kitchen, the boys laughing softly. I could hear Taylor swift softly playing from the Alexa in the kitchen. I walked over to Jamie, wrapping my hands around his waist from behind. I rested my head on his shoulder, listening to Trevor talk about some party later this week. I smiled, feeling Jamie place a soft, tender kiss on my forehead. They boys were both in swim trunks with no shirts. Trevor had on a few string bracelets and his chain, as well as sunglasses on top of his head that were holding back his hair. Jamie had on a bracelet and his Apple Watch as well as a dainty gold chain.

Jamie grabbed my hands, his thumbs caressing my knuckles. Trevor smiled at our actions. You would think Trevor would be against me dating one of his best friends, but he is all for it. He was actually the one who told me I should go for Jamie. He has honestly been such a great brother through all of this. I'm surprised he wanted me to date someone after Tyler. You might be thinking 'He couldn't have been that bad'. Well he was. He was an abusive narcissist and hated me hanging out with any boy including my own brothers. Trevor helped me out of that relationship though. Jamie is so amazing, I'm really lucky to have him in my life.

Which brings me to where I am now. 20, living with my older brother, and his best friend who is also my boyfriends. Life couldn't be better. Now, back to the story.

Trevor smiled at me and Jamie before saying "hey Lia, is everything ready by the pool?" I nodded my head, answering a simple " it's all set up". I then unwrapped my arms from around his waist, leaving to get changed.

I went up to my room and put on white high waisted bottoms with a teal blue bikini top. I threw on a white oversized button down shirt of Jamie's.  I grabbed some sunnies and rested them on the top of my head.

I walked into the pool are to see the boys. Jack was also here, being in town for a game tomorrow. I walked over to the boys who were sat on pool chairs. I spread my towel on a chair between Jamie and Jack. Jamie rolled on his side, smiling at me. I layed on on my back, spreading my legs apart. Jamie noticed my action, moving to lay in between my legs. He rested his head on my chest, his arms snaked around my neck. I smiled down at him while running my fingers through his hair. He sighed in content, closing his eyes. He slowly drifted off to sleep, letting out light snores we stayed like this for about and hour.

About an hour later

Jamie's POV

I woke up to the sound of Jack, Trevor and Amelia talking and laughing with each other. I opened my eyes slowly, moving to sit up. " morning sleeping beauty" Jack joked. I groaned, rubbing my eyes. Lia softly rubbed my back. I felt so hot. I had to go swimming. I jumped into the pool, making a huge splash. Soon, everyone joined me. Amelia was in front of me with her legs around my waist. I had my hands under her thighs to support her. Jack and Trevor were to my right. We all talked about life and how the season has been going. It is currently May and nearing the end of the season.

I held Amelia, both of us happy to be together. Even though she takes pictures and stuff for the team, we don't see each other much. I have practices with Trevor and she is only there sometimes during practice. Like the other day, she was there when we got our team dog.

It's nice to spend some time outside of the rink.