1.

"jungkook you okay?"

jungkook closed his eyes and jin could sense him tensed and looking up.

"i am i really am. Don't worry"

jungkook smiled that jin knew it's pure fake.
Jin smiled nodding. They were facetiming that's they both could do. Being countries away was so tiring and painful.

"oh seokjin. Yoongi is home... I'll talk to you. Later.".

Before jin could say anything. He saw jungkook trembling hands disconnecting the call.
Jin held his face in his hands as he groaned. Looking at the cellphone laying on his table.

"i am damn sure it was mark on your cheeks jungkook. It was a hand print. You are still laying. Why? Why you are not leaving your husband?"

Saying all this jin started to tear up. He sighed looking at his wall where he had a big portrait of jungkook he held his beer and started to stare at jungkook with his wine and beer like every night..

--
Jin loved jungkook so much. They were best friends online.. Jungkook worked together with jin in teams of online and one physical.

Jin was already in love with jungkook. And when they met jin fell harder for jungkook. They decided to meet again soon. Until that they kept talking via calls and texts.

Until one day jungkook vanished from the online forums making jin worry to death.. He tried everything. But there wasn't any signs of him.

"helooo"

Jin felt his heart getting stop hearing the voice hee was dying to hear.

"jungkook where were you? I was dead worried for you? How could you do this?".

Jin was rambling until he heard a foreign voice.

"who is that?"

"seokjin...."

"yes yes. I am dying to hear you."

it took some time for jungkook to reply.

"he is my husband seokjin. I talked about you to him and he was curious to see you"

Jin held the nearby table and and squeezed his eyes shut taking deep breaths.

"sure... Congratulations.. You didn't told me... I.. I have a meeting in two minutes... Let's talk with him later. Tell him i am so happy for you both and rooting for your happiness..."

Jin didn't wait and threw his cellphone. Screaming slapping himself. Throwing everything in his room. He fell down on his knees crying hos heart out.

"you... I couldn't even tell you. Ahhhh. Jungkook. I fucking love you!!!. How i am gonna get my heart together.. Jungkook. Please say this is lie!!! "

That went to weeks umtil jin cpuld find some courage to talk to jungkook. He seemed happy. He laughed freely and thats mattered. Tge shine in his eyes matter. The giggling that erupted from yoongi's his husband's jokes. That mattered.

Jin never told him his feelings. He continued to suffer alone. And live in his fantasy of loving jungkook. Then seeing jungkook with his husband to breaking down drinking till he pass out.

Months after months that happiness from jungkook started to vanish. Yoongi changed. Jungkook was given option by his own family to trade him when they couldn't get the deal.
Jungkook refused begged. They took everything from him. When Jungkook met yoongi he felt he is a nice guy so he persuaded himself and said yes.

That was true. Yoongi was a good guy for few months only then things started to escalate. One slap two slap. To belts, hand cuff to burning jungkook with boiling water.