42

Jungkook smirked watching the people who ruined his life.. He walked out getting near to his parents.

"there you both are.. Having breakfast while ruining my peace? "

Jungkook said out loud standing in front of the yard amd his parents shot up. His mother ran and was about to hug him but jungkook moved back keeping his stern expressions.

"son.. My kookie.. Hey.  I am seeing you after so long. You became so glowing "

Jungkook chuckled bitterly and with cold eyes he looked at his father who was standing there in his steps.

"oh. You not happy to see me? You came all the way to find me.. "

"jeon jungkook! "

"I AM NOT A JEON!!! "

Jungkook yelled back and saw his mother flinch.

"why are you both here? "

Jungkook folded his arms on his chest waiting for reply.

"we are here for our son.. We missed you"

"oh really? You missed me.. You didn't seem to miss me when i was being beaten up. You didn't miss me when i cried who yoongi tortured me?  Where was you when i need you...? When i needed my parents? "

Jungkook gulped his tears but they still fell.. He looked at his parents and they bith didn't have any guilt making him laugh at himself. Why he is even feeling pain.

"or you both was so blinded by the money? Your business isn't going well? "

"oh yes son. Our business is.. "

Jungkook stepped away shocking his head.

"so you are here looking for any support from me? Unbelievable.. Using me, making me a bait and giving to a psycho.. When that money is gone.. You are here acting you misses me. So you can use me again? "

"son that's not-"

His mother walked closer but jungkook shot her a glare.

"don't you dare touch me!! "

"we made a big mistake. We won't repeat it. We will marry you to a nice and good-"

"ENOUGH!!! "

Jungkook looked back at his car then at his parents.

"you can't get me marry me when i am already married.. "

"you are married?? Let us meet him? Is he ri-"

"oh please shut..!! You both doesn't have any place in my life or near me. Let me make you all clear i won't let you take any penny from me. Or let you in my house. Go back and work hard on what you have left. You have already made my life hell once. Won't give you that right again-"

"jungkoook! "

Jungkook looked back and saw a car in speed stopped Infront of him.

"yes come here this instant. I gave you location. "
Jungkook saw seokjin getting out of the car and hurrying to him.

"why you came alone.. I told you not to-"

Seokjin held him and started to look for injury while wiping his face.

"you are the.. "

Both turned to jungkook's fatger when he spoke. Seokjin took deep breath standing straight wrapping arm around jungkook's waist.

"yes i am jungkook's friend and as well as his husband.. "

There was a moment of silence then jungkook spoke up.

"go back. You both doesn't have a place in my life. You both have to get and suffer for making and destroying my life.. And i am not dumb enough to let you both play with my life. I am finally happy. LET ME BE HAPPY FOR ONCE WITHOUT YOU BOTH FINDING ANY ADVANTAGE. I AM you son. I am your son for God's sake.. Let me be. "

Seokjin pulled jungkook in his arms when he started crying.

"please respect my husband's words. I can't let you both close to him if he doesn't want to. And let me make it clear.. If i see anyone of you trying to do something.. I won't hesitate to make your lives and leftover business ruined in a bit. Mark my words!!! I am not going to STAY still if anyone try to harm my Family"

Seokjin looked down and saw jungkook getting a lot overwhelmed so he patted his back and kissed his forehead.

"let's go baby. Hm? "

Jungkook nodded and they both walked tp seokjin's car. Jungkook got back and held taehyung from his car seat.

"who is this baby? "

Jungkook sighed again and turned to his mother who was also crying.

"he is taehyung.. Our baby"

"our? "

"yes.. Mine and seokjin's.. Our baby. "

Jungkook was about to get in the car but his mother stop him.

"i know i don't have any place. I couldn't become a mother all your life.. I'll do everything to make sure your father doesn't plan anything. I wish you are always happy "

Jungkook didn't gave any expression soon the guard came and jungkook gave him the car keys.

Seokjin held his hand in his while jungkook was crying and started to drive.

--

Jungkook was just crying while giving bath to taehyung and then put him to sleep. Seokjin gave in and let jungkook take his all pain out. After he put taehyung in the crib and stood there caressing taehyung head.

Seokjin walked to him wrapping arms around his husband and leaned kissing his cheeks.

"babe"

"why you came there ? Why? "

Seokjin tightened his hold around him and lifted him taking to bed.

"babe. "

"i was going to finish all. Why you showed yourself and taehyung. What if they do-"

"babe-"

Seokjin kissed him and pulled away caressing his cheeks.

"i will protect my family."

"that's what i was doing.. I went to protect my family "

"i am in your family too. I won't let you go into danger alone. I made myself clear there babe. If they do anything. I'll make sure they won't be able to do anything in their lives. "

Jungkook sobbed and hugged seokjin tightly.

"i am in so pain. You know. Their business isn't doing well so they came to me in thought they will make me marry someone else. How can they do this? They always think about money. Firat dad was against me studying then when he got to know how much i can earn.. He let me go but all money would be sent to him. Then one day he started pressuring me to marry yoongi or he will kill everyone i love. He threatened to kill you too. He cut mom neck that night . I am tired. I am so tired of this"

Seokjin didn't said anything until jungkook take everything out.

"babe. You are my family. Nothing will happen to  us. I promise. "

"i love you and tae so much. The thought isn't leaving me.  He might plan something. "

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ