14.

Again 🔞 🔞

"we are going to taehyung. You sure you ready to feed tae?   "

seokjin asked circling his nipples making jungkook moan.

"i... Ah.. Seokjin slowly.. "

but seokjin started to do fastly squeezing his nipples making jungkook moan out. Jin turned him and they were facing each other.

Jin in no time un dressed him latching on his nipple. Layering his saliva while stroking his other side hardly making jungkook held the couch.

"i think you are.. "

Seokjin said staring at his chest. He saw a video last night that was some ancient technique. Squeezing chest hardly that the milk start ozing out and when baby start sucking mother start milking

But as tae is weak so jin did his part. Jungkook laid there breathing heavily.
Jin soon carried him to bed.

"we need to sanitize you. Lay like that.. I'll do. "

jungkook had his eyes clouded. Jin hovered him cleaning his upper body. He moaned out again when seokjin started cleaning his nipples.

"cleaning is so much important. Some parents don't know why their kids get so much sick. It's because they aren't cleaned. "

Jungkook smiled pulling him for kiss that jin did with smile.

Soon they were driving to hospital. Jungkook was excited and nervous both. Jimin welcomed them in their booked room and asked jungkook to remove his shirt. Jungkook froze and looked at jin in fear..

Jin smiled and turned to jimin.

"ah.. Jimin.. I sanitized jungkook very well. I am sure. You wnat be sure.. Can you stand there and see i clean jungkook.. You getting what i mean please? "

"oh that's okay I'll do. I'll not look at yiu. Don't worry. "

Jungkook soon laid on a sofa chair and started opening his shirt buttons. He looked at seokjin who opened his shirt wide and started to sanitize his body.

"okay mr. Kim that's enough.. I'll take taehyung here soon. "

Jin smiled at him and pecked jungkook lips.

"it's  gonna be okay baby. "

jimin soon placed tae to jin arms and jin thanked him.

"aww baby. Tae. Aww you are awake. Dad missed you"

Jungkook couldn't hide his tears. Jin calling himself dad was very emotional while he walked towards him.

"baby mommy is here too. You hungry? I am sure you are. Mommy gonna feed you"

Jin slowly and carefully placed taehyung on jungkook chest. Jungkook started crying. But he smiled caressing taehyung back.

"hey my baby. Mommy missed you. Let's try to feed you hm? "

Looking at jungkook shaky hands.. Jin took control and slowly placed tae on top of jungkook nipples. As instincts taehyung started sucking his nipples.

"seokjin.. No. Oh no milk not coming. "

jungkook panicked but jin shushed him.

"shh shh. Calm down. Relax love. You need to do that. I'll squeeze your chest. Just hold tae"

Jungkook closed his tearing eyes. Jin started stroking his chest hardly like he did in morning.
Jungkook soon sobbed when taehyung starting getting fed. He looked at seokjin who kissed his lips.

"i am here with you. What are you worried about hm? "

"our baby"

Jungkook mumbled looking at taehyung who was still latching on his second nipples..

"hey doctor "

Jin quickly covered jungkook chest when namjoon entered.

"hii how are you? "

"i am good.. I want to ask you something? "

jin asked and took namjoon out of the room giving jungkook some alone time.

"oh sure seokjin? "

"jungkook is having trouble in lactating. Means. He is lactating but it's so slow. "

"oh mr. Kim. It's because he is so weak. And on first month he can't eat that much food... But tbeor are pills. He is already taking and fruits. Give him that "

"oh thank you so much. "

"no problem. Taehyung is getting better. And as yiur spouse.... I mean jungkook is feeding him. In 1 week or two you can take tae home "

Jin eyes widened he pulled namjoon in hug thanking him.

"thank you. Thank you bro. "

" you are welcome. And.. I wanted to tell you. My brother is working on your case. He already have the cctv footages where yoongi can be seen.. And He said according what you said.. Yoongi won't be able to counter file. "

Jin hummed satisfied feeling anger boiling in his body.

"oh one more thing it's so important. "

"yes.? "

"don't have sex with jungkook until this case is resolved. It's higher possibility he will drag jungkook in cheating. So don't do any. If they get jungkook checked all case will be drawn against you "

"don't worry Nothing will happen lile that. "

Jin entered the room after talking with namjooon. He smiled when jungkook was smiling holding tae on his bare body. He walked closer.

"baby. Let me get him hm? "

Jin said before trying to hold taehyung from jungkook.

"some minutes more please.. "

jungkook pouted but jin smiled and sat beside him.

"tae can't be out for so much time. He must go into the ward.. Soon"

jungkook nodded and pouted looking at him.
Jin pecked his lips.. Je opened his shirt wide taking wet wipes. He cleaned his body and slowly placed taehyung on his chest.

Jungkook kept staring at him. Until jin chuckled pulling him closer. So.. Jin had jungkook head on one arm and other arm was holding taehyung on his chest who had fallen asleep.

"I'll make everything right. I promise. "

Jungkook nodded with a smile. He placed his hand on jin who was holding taehyung.

"our baby. "

jungkook whispered with tears missing his daughters.

"no no love. Let's be happy now. All good days gonna bloom soon"

jungkook sighed nodding and laid his head on jin biceps and then closed his eyes.

☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆