4.

Seokjin walked holding jungkook waist helping him walk inside his apartment.

"here relax I'll get you something.. "

Jungkook nodded even though it was his apartment he smiled watching seokjin working making him feel warm. He stroked his bump with love.

"just three months okay babies? "

"there you go.. "

seokjin gave him juice and sat beside him watching him empty the glass.

"thank you. "

"my pleasure "

seokjin smiled kissing him on his forehead making jungkook smile somehow blush.
-

" okay you have eaten.. Let's get you some rest..  "

jungkook nodded and seokjin helped him to bedroom placing on bed.

"complete bed rest remember? "

jungkook nodded and seokjin sat on bed watching him close his eyes. He was stroking his scalp but after some minutes jungkook held his hand tightly in sleep making him sigh.

After what looked like hour he tried to pull his hand out but jungkook whimpered.

"ah. Seokjin.. Stay. Stay. Stay"

didn't know what jungkook was watching but it got clear when he saw tears welling  from his eyes.

He quickly went beside him pulling the duvet. He started patting him.

"shh shh. Seokjin is staying relax.. Seokjin is staying. "

seokjin kept saying until he found jungkook sleeping again feeling anger to kill that bastard.
Seokjin wrapped him in his arm making him feel warm and safe.

Jungkook opened his eyes and froze finding himself in seokjin arms, he blushed feeling seokjin lips on his neck while snoring softly. He looked down at seokjin hands. He placed them on his bump making him smile when seokjin rubbed and stroked it.

He closed his eyes remembering the talk they did months ago when seokjin indirectly confessed to him. He felt guilty bounding him but he doesn't know he is scared to let seokjin go. He wants him to stay.

"it's still morning. You hungry? "

Seokjin asked in sleep making him smile.

"i am fine. Not hungry.. "

"feeling pain?"

"i am not relaxed... Baby moved... "

"ohh. You mean babies? "

jungkook chuckled at that. He nooded.

"babies don't do that. Mommy needs a lot of rest. Sleep. "

jungkook grinned.

"sleep.. You need rest"

Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes when seokjin started rubbing his bump feeling his babies reacting to jin touch was shocking and emotional. Maybe they recognize his voice as they talk a lot and jin talk to babies too when they face time.
--

"they are so active now "

jungkook nodded feeling movement in speed.

"i. Amph... I think  all three are moving  "

Seokjin quickly kneeled on his knees.

"is it a lot? "

jungkook held his bump closing his eyes shut. He nodded to jin who moved closer spreading his legs and got between it.