━━༺ ʙᴏɴᴜs 1 ༻━━

"aww taehyung. Did you trouble your mommy today ? "

Seokjin asked lifting playing taehyung and kissed his face who welcomed him..

"eomma whhere is jungkook? "

Seokjin asked rose who held taehyung going to his room.

"oh he was here. I told him to go and rest until you come... "

Seokjin Nodded going to their bedroom while thanking rose for staying with them that she chuckled softly shocking his head.

"baby.? How are you? "

Jungkook looked up and gave seokjin a tired smile laying on bed stroking his swollen stomach..

"uh.. Seokjin.. I am okay.. How was your day? You want to eat-"

"baby. That's okay.. Lay there you need rest"

"i am fine seokjin. This sickness is killing me. You aren't a picky eater then how i am getting all this sickness. It makes me tired"

"it's okay love.. But you need to eat in breaks. "

Seokjin said as softly as he could but jungkook glared at him while seokjin stroked his tumny.

"what do you mean? I eat a lot??? "

"no no love"

Seokjin quickly held his cheeks..

"baby. I just meant your digestive system got so slow and weak since taehyung.. Namjoon said the same too. That you shpuld eat in breaks. Little by little so your stomach can work well"

Jungkook sighed loudly lips shaking as seokjin hugged him.

"i can't control when you make me food. It makes me eat more and more. I don't know. I can't hold it. "

"aww my love. I love you so much. But for your weakness.. Let's try hm? "

Jungkook hummed closing his eyes.

"go shower quickly.. I want you to feed me so you can feed me in breaks"

"good. Okay. Let me shower.. "

Jungkook nodded laying on bed while seokjin walked to washroom.

"jinn.. Feed me. I am hungry "

"babe i divided it in three parts. I'll feed you second part after 5 minutes"

Jungkook glared at him and rose laughed turning the television on turning to a show so jungkook wouldn't realize the time gap..

"okay. You are done. Let's go get water from kitchen "

"why you pulling me too? Get it yourself i am tired."

"babe. Walk is good"

"walk is good? Seokjin i am tired. I am 6 month pregnant. Ahh"

Seokjin didn't listen to him and just held his waist walking to kitchen and back.. He smiled hearing jungkook burp and he chuckled not making eye contact with his husband who is for sure pouting.

"jinnn"

"what my love? "

"i am sorry for being so rude "

"i am happy baby. Now let's see if this way work hm? "

Jungkook hummed and walked back to living room.. Where taehyung was playing on sofa. Jungkook wanted to carry taehyung and play with him. But as he turned into 5th month.
Namjoon warned him to loft any heavy stuff and taehyung as well who was so chubbier and healthy.