44

Jungkook was busy rushing in and out making all the arrangements ready. Today is taehyung post birthday. They already celebrated a small birthday with jinkook and their baby.

But all other couldn't come and was so sad and guilty about that but jungkook assured them when all can come on the same date they will celebrate taehyung's birthday upto what seokjin wanted.

All decorations were already done.. Seokjin had event organizer for that but jungkook wanted everything perfect.

He was running in and out making stuff all perfect. Seokjin who was holding taehyung us his arms not wanting his prince to ruin his suit.
Jungkook sighed again and looked at the door. A genuine smile came on his face when he saw rose entering. He ran to her and kissed her face hugging his mother.

"eommma "

Rose felt jungkook getting emotional so she pulled away and wiped his face.

"hey you runied your face son. Come let's fresh up? "

Jungkook pouted and seokjin walked to them welcoming his mother in law. She consider.
Rose held taehyung and kissed his nose.

"aigoo you grew so well our prince. "

Rose walked woth jungkook to the room and jungkook again hugged him.

"shh my son. It's okay. I missed you too"

Jungkook sniffled and sat on bed.

"i was alone.. I wanted you here too. I can't worry seokjin so much. I saw the news. I bore it with me. I wanted them to go from my life.. Not like that. I didn't curse them... "

Rose nodded patting his back as he cried.

"son you didn't do anything. You didn't wished. You wanted your husband and son to be safe. It's fine. You are right. It was written to happen like that. Shhh"

Jungkook after a lot of minutes calmed down and rose helped him get fresh and put on some makeup. When they walked out namjoon and jimin was also there along seokjin's employees and some other partners of his.

He greeted all of the guests and the birthday ceremony went nicely. Rose and jimin was with taehyung wjen jungkook walked inside his room..

Feeling tired and extremely exhausted..he sighed taking his dress and placed on the counter getting into the bath tub as soon he closed his eyes to relax and was almost asleep the door opened making him open his eyes.

"hey love "

Jungkook gave him sleepy smile and let his husband move him and get into the bath.

"relax.. I'll take care of you.. "

Jungkook smiled Nodding and felt seokjin hold him under the cold water nuzzling his back.
Jungkook doesn't know when seokjin cleaned him up placing him on bed after giving him massage.

"is it bloating or i am feeling jungkook lower waist is getting wider? "

Seokjin asked himself but placed the blanket on passed out jungkook.
He went out to check if all his guests are settled down. After being sure seokjin walked into rose room who was still playing with taehyung.

"eomma taehyung needs to sleep"

"is jungkook asleep? "

Seokjin nodded and sat beside taehyung on bed.

"he is so sensitive about everything lately... "

"i can understand.  He lost his parents. Whatever they did to him they were still his parents.. "

"since the incident.. He doesn't want us or me to fly.  He keep saying it's not safe.. He is so scared "

Seokjin said with sigh and rose held his hand.