35

Two weeks past. It felt like so fast. Jungkook was making and taking care of his house while seokjin was making up for the time he missed.
Jungkook made sure he takes care of seokjin because of the pile of work he is handling.

He often walk to seokjin home office. He used to stare at him with smile while seokjin was reading files.

"oh love i am sorry this file is about new recruits.. "

Jungkook shocked his head and walked to him pecking his lips.

"it's okay. I know you have a huge load of work.. But it's dinner time"

"oh my. I forgot the sense of time"

Seokjin quickly pulled jungkook on his lap holding him.

"it's okay. I know you are working hard"

jungkook combed his hair and cupped his cheeks.

"but still i am not giving you time"

"you come home before 5. Spend time with tae. Help me to do chores. Cherish me with love. Help me with my nightmares at night.. It's so much... I am fine. I know you was away for a long time. You have a lot to cope up with "

Seokjin smiled as he hugged Jungkook..

"i am so lucky... "

"of course. Damn you are. Now let's go eat. "

Seokjin nodded as he carried jungkook to the dinning room.

"now you sit. I'll serve. "

Jungkook giggled and let seokjin serve him the plate.

"as always so delicious. "

Seokjin said pevking his hand.

"aish stop. Go do your work while i do dishes. Then we will shower together. "

Seokjin moved back hugging him.

"let me help you then"

Jungkook moved turning to seokjin

"no no. I know you have a lot of work. But that doesn't mean i would let you pull another all nighter. No go to your office. I'll finish here and the moment i walk in you must follow me"

Jungkook glared at him and pushed seokjin towards his office.
Seokjin smiled shocking his head as he started to do his work so he can spend some time with jungkook.

-

"come on mister. "

Jungkook said after entering his office. Seokjin quickly stood up holding his cellphone and rushed to jungkook who made sure all electricity switches are off making seokjin smiled again.

They entered their room after making sure taehyung is sleeping. They entered the bathroom.

Seokjin turned jungkook around kissing his lips. Jungkook melted right away. He moaned lowly making seokjin lift him and place on the counter.

One piece after another came un did and was thrown directly to the basket.
They kept kissing and hugging each other tight for a while in the shower.

"i love you."

"i love you too"

jungkook whispered holding on to him feeling better after being in his lover arms. Seokjin caressed his body feeling jungkook's body jerk up when their bottom touched. He loved it and wanting to do more.

"i can't wait to. Ravish you. "

"ahh me too. Please.. "

"will do baby. "

Seokjin lifted jungkook again who kissed his lips taking him to the bed.

Seokjin hovered him staring in his eyes for minutes. Jungkook also stared in his eyes breathing heavily. Seokjin pulled his hands up leaning down and their lips collided.

Molded perfectly. Jungkook had a hard time not able to kiss him back when Seokjin was holding his hands above his head. He was moaning softly but  jungkook yelped feeling something cold.

Seokjin let his hand go and sat between his legs while he waited for Jungkook to see the ring he put on his finger.

It wasn't heavy but so beautiful. Having a not so big. Not so small diamond but was made so beautifully.

"this? "

Jungkook looked up at seokjin who offered him another ring and jungkook eyes wattered by the emotions.

"you can call ot engagement or marriage. We will soon give application for marriage and when it gets accepted let's get marry officially what do you say? "

Jungkook tears didn't stop falling. He was staring at seokjin who pulled him to sit and extended his hand for jungkook to put on a ring on his ring finger.

"i thought you was joking when you asked how these rings were ? "

" i never. And would never joke about my love for you"

Seokjin caressed his ring finger and planted a kiss on it.

"so... "

seokjin asked gulping a big breath.

"yes. I take you kim seokjin. With all my might. I do. I do love you. Will love you. Will always with you "

Seokjin smiled through tears. He cupped jungkook face and smiled again. Both were crying.

"i also take you kim jungkook. With all my love. I do. I will always cherish my happiness with you"

A sob escaped jungkook mouth and seokjin quickly kissed him hugging him tight.

"no no. Only smile. I love you jungkook. I love you kim jungkook. Thank you for accepting me. I love you"

Jungkook wanted to reply but he wasn't able to control hos emotions. He cried a lot that night.
Seokjin didn't blame him. He knows how much jungkook have went through. He kissed his forehead and laid down taking jungkook in his arms who held him so tightly.

"shh it's okay. Love. Calm down ".

Jungkook nodded trying to relax his feelings. He never thought he would have someone who would love him out of the options. Accepts his flaw.

"i love you so much seokjin. So much. I am sorry i ruined the mood"

"hey hey shh. Calm down. I am not thinking that. I have you. You accepted me. That's all matters. Shhh"

Jungkook laid his head on his chest and closed his hurting his eyes.

"don't think anything. I love you that's what you should think"

Jungkook nodded and smiled a little feeling seokjin placing a kiss on his forehead and then lips.

He turned hugging him tight while seokjin covered them with duvet glancing one again to taehyung crib.

"you are my son now"

Seokjin said with happiness.

-
.
.
.
.
.
. Last update of the week. But point to think 🤔 will they able to be happy when someone is digging their graves hm?

Let's see 🤷🏻‍♀️

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ