{}Dragon Twins: Chapter One{}

Sorry if I get mixed up with Nash and Natsu and besides this is my first twin book. I hope you like it and stay Kawii

{}Dragon Twins: Chapter One{}
Lucy Pov

I was in the average Fairy Tail guild noisy as always. Gray and Natsu fighting. My so called 'Love Rival' is stalking Gray. Erza eating her daily strawberry cake while Elfman was going on about being a man. Nothing unual here.

"LUUCCCYYYY"

I turned to were the calling was coming from, I then spotted the pink haired dragon slayer who snapped me out of my thoughts "Hey Natsu what's up"

He stopped in front of me and gave me his signature grin "Let's go on a mission together just you and me with happy of course"

I jumped off of the bar stool and smiled "Sure thing but Natsu I've been meaning to ask you something"

I laughed at the stupid question I was gonna ask him but its been bugging me for a while now and all he did was smile "Okay but you just asked me a question"

I glared at him playfully and smacked the back of his head "Baka"

He laughed and rubbed his neck "haha so what was it you wanted to tell me"

"Natsu lushie wanted to ask you not tell you"

I looked at what where the voice was coming from and so did Natsu "Oh hey buddy"

Happy just smiled and turned to me "go ahead lushie"

I smiled and turned to Natsu "thanks happy... so what I wanted to ask you was, you know how you have motion sickness"

He nodded his head "yeah and"

I took a deep breath and looked at my pink haired friend or should I say best friend "Well if you have motion sickness then how come when Happy flies around you don't get motion sickness"

His facial expression was priceless he held on hand on his chest as if he was being over dramatic if you ask me "What type of sick question is that Happy's not a vehical he's my friend"

I felt my face get hot and shook my hands in front of my face trying to hold back my laughter " Oh pfft no reason"

He smiled and looked at happy then at me " Okay so wanna go on a mission still Luce"

I nodded my head and smiled "yeah sure"

He grew excited and picked me up bridle style and ran out the guild.

@The Train Station

Natsu put me down and we both sat on the bench but I swallowed my pride and looked at him "Natsu were are we going anyway"

He looked at me and smiled "Oh all we have to do is listen to this legend and get pained for it easy right"

I nodded my head "yeah really easy"

He jumped up and lit his hand on fire "ALRIGHT IM ALL FIRED UP"

I smirked a little but quickly wiped it away and smiled as I pointed towards the train "you won't be so fired up now hmm"

"Damn it" then he collasped on the floor green

Both happy and I laughed as we picked him up and went on the train. We then sat him down and I sat next to him while happy was across from us.

Time Skip~ Cliants home

Natsu, Happy, and I were all sitting on a couch across from the so called lady that sat across from us.

"I assume your here to hear about the legend" she said in a rickity voice

I nodded and so did Natsu even happy even tho he was more interested "yeah we are"

She cleared other throat and looked at us "The legend of the Twin Dragon's is like no ordinary legend no it can be dangerous.

Legend has it there once was this fire dragon who can turn into a human. His name was Igneel Dragneel the king of the fire dragons. His wife Igneelia was giving birth to their babies.

Btw Igneelia is a human fyi. But they were cursed... they had twins making them seperate. Igneelia took one and raised it in the human world while Igneel raised one also in the human world but far away from his beloved wife.

They gave something to each child but everyone only knows what Igneel child has got... The Scaly scarf. Rumor has it that the mother and the other baby died. But if both twins are still alive one would be good while the other would be evil.

But if he didn't and both twins meet up. They could destroy the world if fighting for a girl or if they become evil.

That is the legend of the Twin Dragons. Be warned child, never get in between them"

I looked at her eyes wide and mouth hanging "its only a legend right, none of this is real"

Natsu eyes glittered with excitement "That's so cool...but why is my dad's name in it"

The woman eyes almost popped out of her head "what son what's your name"

He smiled as I stood quite while he pointed to himself "I'm Natsu Dragneel and my dad is Igneel Dragneel"

She sat up and stood at the door "you three should leave... now please the money is on the porch"

We stood up and walked out the door. We turned around and the door slammed in our faces. We both sighed and I grabbed the money then we headed to the train station to magnolia