{}Dragon Twins: Chapter Seven{}

Nash (this is only temperary)

I accently fell on top of Natsu's best friend. I closed my eyes for the impact but instead I felt something soft and warm on my lips. I opened my eyes just to see Lucy wide eyed.

But instead of getting off of her or her pushing me off.... she put her hands around my neck deepening the kiss. Me enjoying the pleasure I put my hands on her waist.

I wonder is big brother is here still. I thought

"WHAT THE HELL!!!"

He's here alright... I wonder if big brother kissed Lucy yet. I thought again

I broke the kiss between the blonde beauty and next thing I know I was lifted into the air. I looked to see who was lifting me and all I saw was the face if my big mad brother looking straight at me.

His grip tightened on red jacket as he growled "What in the fucking world made you kiss Lucy"

Fucking ass hole ill kick your ass in the future but for now... "I-im sorry big b-brother I didn't me-mean it I swear"

He growled again and his growl is fucking scary let me tell you that "Next time if your lips connects with Lucy's I'll rip your god damn tongue out"

"Natsu, Nash said he didn't mean to--" we both looked at the blonde beauty who's name was Lucy "It was only an accident I swear"

I guess Natsu had pity on the blonde because he put me down and looked at me "If that ever happens again, you would have to answer to me alright"

I nodded my head rapidly "o-of course big brother, I'm truly sorry"

He sat down on Lucy's bed and ran his hands threw his hair "damn it"

Natsu

I really wanna kick Nash's ass right now. He knows I want Lucy and he just continues to kiss her. Ugghhh

I felt the side of Lucy's bed go down most likely telling me someone is next to me. I looked up to see Lucy in a white T-shirt with black pants as her beautiful blonde hair was in a bun. My onex eyes looked directly to her chocolate brown ones as she had a slight smile.

"Natsu, are you mad at me" she said as she leaned in close

I leaned back some as my face started to get hot again... Damn it, I hate feeling sick around her... I thought as I shook my head "n-no I'm not mad at you Luce"

She started crawling and I fell back onto the bed as she sat on my manhood again "please don't do this to me Natsu"

Oh my lord I'm probably catching a cold when I'm around her... I thought as I felt my cheeks get real warm "Do what"

She smirked and leaned down towards my ear letting her lips brush the side of it "Don't let me tease you right in front of your little brother Nash, Natsu"

I looked over to my brother just to see him in the corner smirking at me, I looked back at Lucy as her eyes were filled with lust and hunger also passion "Luce what are you thinking"

She bent down once again this time our faces were only two inches apart "Natsu, you should know what I want"

I sat there thinking for a minute then I thought of it "You wanna bowl of some captain crunch don't you"

She gave me the most funniest face ever and I couldn't help but laugh a little "Baka I wanted the job request"

She got off of me and I handed her the paper "it looks easy enough Luce"

She just sat there reading g the paper carefully then she looked at me with the biggest smile yet to come "Yeah this us perfect thanks Natsu"

I scratched the back off my neck "No problem Luce"

She hugged me and I hugged her back but we quickly seperated after we heard someone clear their throat "I'm still here guys"

Lucy broke the hug as I scrached my head