{}Dragon Twins: Chapter Nine{}

Nash

As I took one step a paper flew down from where her apartment was, I picked it up and opened it and it said.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dear Nash,                                                  ⭐
⭐                                                                      ⭐
Thank you for the Sakura flower hair    ⭐
clip, it really means a lot to me Besides
its my favorite flower and its very          ⭐
beautiful. I hope we can hang out after  ⭐
the mission. When ever is fine :) I'll see  ⭐
you at the train station in an hour.         ⭐
⭐                                                                       ⭐
⭐~Lucy Hearfilia :)                                        ⭐
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I smirked as I put the note in my pocket and walked down the street 'Why do I feel so connected to her, I'll ask Natsu if he feels the same way around Lucy or even if he's not around her' I started walking to the direction of Natsu's house. Once I was there I saw no signs of life anywhere.

I sighed "BIG BROTHER NATSU, ARE YOU HERE"

No reply so I closed the house door and walked in the direction towards the train station. As I was walking I saw a girl with sun kissed hair walking ahead of me. Using my dragon scences I smelled vinella and strawberry soap and theres only one girl who has that type of soap and thats.

"LUCE/LUCY WAIT UP"

I looked at where the other voice was and I saw Natsu running towards lucy. She turned around and waved to Natsu and blushed when she saw me "HEY GUYS"

I ran up too her and we both started walking together while talking and blushing. When I looked back I saw Natsu looking sad and he turned around walking towards the guild. I smirked as I threw my hand over Lucy's shoulder causing her to blush even more. I looked back and Natsu started running towards the guild with happy right beside him.

I looked at the blonde beauty who is soon about to be my mate "Looks like big brother Natsu does'nt want to join us anymore"

She quickly looked back as her red face went white "Why did he not want to come, Nash can you please wait here with my bag I'll be right back"

Before she took off running towards the guild where Natsu's present at I grabbed her wrist stopping her before she left ''Why don't we just go and leave Natsu behind"

She looked at me and blushed even more when she heard Natsu's name and she looked into my eyes "Because Natsu means everything too me and he's my best friend not to mention partner"

I left go of her wrist and she quickly hugged me then ran towards the direction of the guild ' She loves him, she loves him more then she loves me, WHY DOES SHE LOVE HIM MORE I'M THE ONE WHO CONFESSED MY FEELINGS TO HER AND SHE STILL LOVES THAT IDIOTIC DRAGON SLAYER IS SHE SERIOUS. I'LL GET RID OFF NATSU IF I HAVE TOO'

Lucy

'I don't know why Nash looked so mad when I told him why I wanted to go after Natsu. Thank god I didnt tell him Natsu is my first crush' I quickly gave him a hug and ran towards the guild. As I was running I made my way towards his house really quick and I searched in every room in his house.

He was'nt there so I ran to the guild which was only a block away. I then ran up the hill and instead of gently pushing the door open I kicked it open yelling "WHERE'S NATSU"

He came from the bar and looked at me scared "Y-yes Lucy"

I walked towards him as the entire guild was watching me, we were soon face to face as close as we were all I could do was kiss him but WRONG. Instead of doing what I wanted to do I slapped him across the face. Everyone gasped as he held he cheek and I saw the expression of shocked and hurt all other his face.

He rubbed his cheek as he looked at me "oi luce, what was that for"

I grabbed him by his vest and y eyes pierced right into his onex eyes "You damn as well know wha done Natsu"

His cheeks grew red as he looked at my lips and back at my eyes "I don't know what I've done"

I pulled him closer to me as our faces were only inches apart close enough for me to kiss him "You left me to go with Nash, last thing I remember was that you were my only partner in crime, Natsu, can't you see I can't be Lucy Heartfilia of fairytail without you. I cant live without you in my life"

I felt tears sting the corner of my eyes as the entire or should I say girls all awed at the scene and Natsu looked at me "Did you really mean all thoose things you said to me just now"

I nodded my head as tears feel from my eyes and I let out a soft sob "Y-yeah I re-really ment every-thing I said"

He smirked as he put one hand behind me waist bringing me closer to his body "Good because you have no idea what I've been wanting to do to you for a long time"

He then closed the small gab between us as his soft spiky pink hair brushed against my forehead. I blushed madly as he pulled apart, me feelimg guilty that I denied my feelings for him and didnt kiss he love of my life back. He ginned and I pulled his vest so our lips met once more. This time I made sure I kissed him and without any hesitation from him he kissed me back.

This time with so much love and passion between our kisses all the awe's and cheering just disappered from our world. He put his free hand behind my head deepening the kiss between us. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrence and I gladly opened it. My first kiss could have been taken by his twin but this counts has my first kiss too someone I love.

When we parted I gave him a hug and he hugged me back "I love you Natsu/Luce" Both of us grinned at eachother and he pecked my lips amd smiled at me. After everyone was done cheering for us the front door burst off its hinges "WHERE'S NATSU"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
CLIFFHANGER

Just to let you guys know, This book is almost over probaly five more chapters to go and probaly a lemon. I'll let you know in the next chapter. N should I enter this book in the Watty awards so please comment and tell me if I should or not. Vote and comment also follow please. I'll update when someone tells meI should or shouldnt enter this book... I'll update on sunday

Stay Kawaii and please comment