{}Dragon Twins: Chapter Twelve{}

Natsu

"About time" I said

If you dont know what i'm happy about, it's because im finally getting out of the infermary. WEndy smiled at me as she gave me extra treatment just case. Instead of healing my face I was laying on my stomach with my vest up as Wendy was healing it. Im not gonna lie tho, this feel good... only if Lucy had this type of magic god only knows what I would do to her.

"Hey Natsu, your older then me so I have a question" Wendy asked me with excitment and a little fear in her voice

I turned my head and looked at her as I flashed a smile "Is it about today Wen"

She giggled as she stopped healing me causing me to sit up and looked at her "yeah well since im older now, well I don't know what to do when I see Romeo"

I thought for a moment and motioned her to sit next to me "Well does he know it's time yet.." she nodded her head "Okay so did you mark him and he knows about it..." she nodded her head as she started to turn relly red "then your dragon instincs will take over but you'll remember everything... invite him to your apartment and there you go"

She smiled and tackled me into a hug "Thanks Natsu if it wasnt for you I would have waited other five years"

She broke the hug as I gave her my famous toothy grin "No problem Wendy remember you have to do everything today or it would be too late"

She nodded and ran out the infermary with me behind her. I went down the stairs and saw Wendy and Romeo talking to eachother as I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall I saw something that shocked me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As they were talking Romeo put his hands on Wendy's cheeks and he kissed her. Romeo kissed Wendy without any hesitation OUO. As they pulled apart Wendy grabbed Romeo's hand and they both ran out the guild hand in hand with smiles on their faces. I smiled as I saw them run out and smiled even more when I saw my mate leaning on the door talking to Levy.

I looked around and started walking up to the two girls and they both smiled at me "Hey Natsu" they said in unison

I smiled as I slipped my hand around Lucy's waist "Hey levy...'' Then I kissed Lucy in front of Levy and she blushed "and hello babe"

Levy giggled in front of the sight "Have anyone of you seen Gajeel, he said he's giving me something special *Wink*"

I laughed because I knew exactly what she was talking about and I saw the mark of an iron dragon on her "Sorry Lev, come on Lucy todays my dead line"

She nodded her head as we say Gajeel pick up Levy briddle style and ran out. I looked at Lucy as I picked her up briddle style as well as I walked her to her apartment. I opened the door and closed it with my foot, I held her up the wall as her legs were rapped around my torso and I kissed her roughly filled with hunger, Lust, and passion.

WARNING: this maybe innopropriate for younger readers read or you can SKIP thats your choice not mine May have a little bit of detail but Ima make this quick

She kissed my back as her hand pulled on my hair causing me to moan as I felt her smile between our kisses. I picked her up without breaking the kiss and gently laid her onto the bed. I broke the kiss causing both of us to gasp and I went ontop of her making her trapped between my legs and arms. I felt my heart pounding against my chest as I stared into her big chocolate like brown eyes as she stared into mine.

I could'nt hold back any longer I have to make her mine now. I kissed her roughly again as I ripped opened her shirt and messaged her breast as she played roughly with my hair. I started kissing her from her neck down to the crack of her chest and she moaned which made me hungry for her. She took of my vest and started to play with the buckle on my pants I smirked and nibbled on her earlob which caused her to arch her back.

I stopped and smirked "So that's your weakness huh"

She slapped my arm which caused me too laugh "S-shut up Baka"

I rolled my eyes as she took off my belt and just to save her the trouble I took off my pants and her skirt. We were only left with our underwear as I started kissing her. 'OKAY, I need her right here right now' I thought I took off both of our under pants off and she looked frightened which made me feel bad.

"N-natsu, please be gentle" she said as her voice was filled with fear

It hurt me too see her like that ''Of course"

I entered my manhood into her as she cluched the sheets and I did'nt do anything after that point. She nodded her head and I started entering in and out of her slowly until I was all the way inside of her. I felt somehing warm and when I looked down I saw blood then I looked back at her and saw her tearing up/

I kissed her sofly as she kissed me back and tears fell onto my cheeks 'I'm sorry lucy' I wanted to say as I was rocking my self in and out of her. She stopped crying and started moaning.

I broke the kiss and I saw her sweating "Faster Natsu please"

I looked at her confused then shook it off "What ever you say Luce"

I started going faster as she moaned louder "NATSU, please stop I-I reached my limit"

"Hold on Luce"

I smashed into her one last time and laid beside her. She moved next to me and placed her head on my chest "Thank you Natsu"

I kissed her forehead "I sould be thanking you"

She giggled and fell asleep and I just laid there feeling guilty 'I can't believe I did this to her' I thought then fell asleep

{}{}{{{{{{{{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I know I suck at lemon scenes. thats if your read it

this book has two more chapters left just saying....... please vote, comment, and follow please

stay Kawaii