Chapter 3 The meet and greet.

1 WEEK LATER.

I have spend the whole week with Michella, i love haning out with her, well we have been planning the day for today, which is the MEET AND GREET day!!! Omg we are so excidet!  

The meet and greet was about 01:30 pm and the clock was 10:26 am so we had a few hours to get ready. Michella ran to the bathroom and took a fast shower, while i was trying to get my butt outof the bed. When she came back i took a towel and put on the warm water. After the bath i blow dryed my hair and when i went to my room Michella was dressed in some black shorts, pink coverse, a white tank top and her hair was braided to the side and some black boots. I took out my white shorts and a black sweater with Beau printed over it and then I took my favourite red adidas shoes on.  

We took our make-up on and got ready. The time was around 12:57am so we made our way out to the car and drove to the place. Now it was around 01:15 pm so we was some of the first people.

When it all started we were number 15 in the queue. We waited for 20 minutes, and then it was us. I couldn't walk up the stairs.

Michella: are you coming or what?

Jenn: uhm.. Yeah i think so..

BEAUS P.O.V

I looked up and saw it was two girls we met the other week, i have been dreaming about the brown haired girl all those nights, since i met her. 

I don't know what to say to her, uhm... What about 'hey guuurl how you doing?' Nah that would sound wired! Hmm.. 'Hey girl i met the other day. What is your name? Im Beau.' No that' just awkward because she knows my name. Okay i got it! WAIT WAIT WAIT!! She's coming!! No im not ready!!!

James: Hi girls how you doing?

Jenn: im fine, how about you?

Her friend Talked to Luke and Skip While I just stood there like a Pickle. James had a long conversation with This girl i think im in love with. I just cant stop thinking about her! DAMN!

Luke: So uhm.. Are you ready to take the picture?

Michella: Yeah, what about you Jenn?

Jenn: huh?

Michella: You ready?

Jenn: uhm yeah, sure.

Skip: Okay so you with the brown hair you..

Jenn: My name is Jenn.

Skip: Okay Jenn if you stand next to Jai and Beau and Your friend 

Michella: Yea and im Michella.

Skip: Okay nice too met you girls. Well Michella you stand next to James and Luke, and Zayn you'll stand next to me.

Luke: Fine, let's take the picture.

Jai: Okay. Ready?

Zayn: Im ready.

I love my life!! Im holding Jenn around her waist! I just want to kiss her.

When we were done they were about to leave but i stopped them.

Beau: uhm.. Jenn! Wait!

She turned around and looked at me with the "what" look on.

Beau: can i have your number? So we can.... Uhm we could.. You know...

James: meet up, right Beau?

Beau: yes, that's right.. Uhm but yeah, can i?

Jenn: uhm, sure.

yes! Finally i got her number!

JENN'S P.O.V