Chapter 15. This song is about you.

Hi guys so i will soon go on a camp thingy with my class so i wrote this very long cuz i havent wrote for long time and i wont be able to be on the freaking internet the whole week -.- but if i have a change i will be on! I will post this a few days before im going so yeah, hope you enjoy! (: this might be long. i dont know yet!

It was soon time for me to go back to melbourne so i packed all my stuff and this took me like 2 days and the last day i used to walk around in LA and say goodbye. Beau and I still havent talked. Maybe i was too hard to him? Do i think about myself too much. I missed the old days.

BEAUS P.O.V

I missed her voice. all she did day after day was packing her stuff. it hurted me alot to know she was going back to melbourne. What if she meets another guy and they will be better than me and her? I mean people did ship Jeau. If she could just say one dammit word to me i would be a bit happier. Her voice always makes me calm down and right now i just want to tell her to stop packing her stuff and be here in LA with me! She was the only one who made me feel like this. I felt special around her. Its just over. Everything just happend so fast. But why should i be so stupid and cheating on her? I hate myself. Why would i ever do it? Yeah i was drunk i made out with Hope, we banged a couple times and i did all this behind Jenns back. Im such a bad person! I never ment doing this. I dont have feelings for Hope, i never had! Thats was stupid 18 year old drinking beau! Nevermind. She was really stressed and i just sat there with my headphones and watched her crying and stressing around. She didnt want to do this. I could see it in her eyes when we had eye contact. I tried to dare myself to talk to her, but she cant take more fights like this. But i swear this time, if we fight one more time im gonna break down. I cant take this either. Shes my everything! I love her with my whole life and shes just walking past it all. We are walking different ways. Shes moving on and im standing there all alone. Tomorrow was her last day. She will clealy never forgive me. She ran upstairs and when i hear she close the door i walked upstairs. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door softly. 3 minutes after she opened the door. I opened the door. She had her phone and some speakers with her.

"Uhm can we just talk? I have to say something."

- Yes sure we can.

We walked into our room. She plugged her phone in the speaker and some kind of sad music started to play. It was an instrumental song. She took a deep breath and said:

"this song is about you."
((PLAY: THIS SONG IS ABOUT YOU - OLLY MURS))

"This is my confessional
Pen and paper I'm gonna write this down
Saying things you never thought
That were on my mind,
Let the truth pour out
Cause I'm tired of the games
I won't lie, no I'm not ok,
You were wrong, you're to blame,
Now the world knows your name.

So here you go,
You're finally getting a song about you on the radio
Are you happy now that you broke me down?
Now I curse the day that I met you
I hope you know this song is about you,
This was no mistake, yes I meant to
I hope you know this song is about you, about you!

This song is about you, yeah!
Seem I'm feeling better now,
I like the way our heads lifting off my chest,
Should have done months ago
If I knew back then it would feel like this,
Cause you done all the games
I won't lie, no I'm not ok
You were wrong, you're the blame
Now the world knows your name.

So here you go,
You're finally getting a song about you on the radio
Are you happy now that you broke me down?
Now I curse the day that I met you
I hope you know this song is about you,
This was no mistake, yes I meant to
I hope you know this song is about you, about you.

When you hear this play,
I hope you feel the same way that I felt that day
That you let me, yeah you left me,
This is my confessional
Pen and paper I'm gonna write this down.