Chapter 1 Big News!

I woke up at 6:30 am when my alarm went off. I took my phone and saw i had 10 messages and 5 missed calls. All from Zayn my best friend.

MESSAGES:

"Jenn r u awake?"

"Answer me. "

"WAKE UP JENN!! "

"I need to talk to you, please answer me"

"Come on pick up your phone!"

"I've been calling for ages please answer me!!"

"Omg girl! R u dead or what.."

"ANSWER ME!! It's important!"

"Omg come on!"

"Just call me when you see this okay:)<3"

END OF MESSAGES.

I called him up.

Zayn: hey, thanks for answering!

Jenn: yea sorry for that. Whats up?

Zayn:okay uhm, dont freak out or scream and try not to die or faint but uhhhm..

Jenn: can you please get to the point?

Zayn: okay, well i got tickets to the meet and greet with the..

Jenn: JANOSKIANS?! Please say them!!!

Zayn: okay then, well yeah the Janoskians..

Jenn: ...

I froze for a while. I started to cry and i couldn't speak at all!

Zayn: Jenn are you there?

Jenn: ye-yeah im h-h-here. Omg omg omg omg omg please tell me that i am not dreaming!

Zayn: you're not dreaming.

Jenn: omg!

Zayn: well i have to get ready for school so i have have to go.

Jenn: okay bye!

We hung up and I went to the bathroom and took a bath. When i was finished i took a towel and put around me. I looked at my phone and saw the time 7:45 am it was time to go to school so i took my clothes on, which was a pink t-shirt and some white shorts and a brown braided belt. I took my light brown uggs on and then i put my make-up on. Powder, Eyeshadow, Mascara, Concealer and Eyeliner.

I skipped the breakfast and ran out the door. My mom wasn't home.. She was laying on the ground somewhere in Melbourne. She is at a party every night so i never see her at home, it sucks. I just want a normal family with a mom and dad. But my dad left me alone with my mom when i was 4. He got tired of my mom and left. Since he left, my mom started to take drugs and sleep with other guys. I hate her for doing that!

I met Michella my other best friend, on the corner as always. We walked to school together everyday because we lived 10 meters away from each other, pretty cool.

We talked about our life and was in our own little world when we bumped into someone.

We looked up and two tall guys looked at us. Suddendly i saw it was Beau and Luke from Janoskians, i didn't knew if i should scream or just act cool, so i just stood there with an awkard smile. They said Hi and we had a little conversation and then they left. A little while after i decided to tell Michella about the tickets that Zayn got us. We started to fangirl and made the rest of our way to the school.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's really short(: i'll try to do my next chapter better! (: my head is just a little empty, sorry guys<3 Hope you liked it so far.(: