Chapter 16. Am i awake?

"Sorry. I shouldnt have laughed. are you okay?"

I didnt answer him. I didnt wanted to answer him.

"Jenn!? Fucking answer me. you've ignored me for so long time. whats going on?"

- us. i want you in my life, and i cant live without you... but im tired of this fighting.

" You're right. i want to break up.. but i want us to be together."

- and i dont feel like friends is enough.. Almost is not enough. i want you as my boyfriend. not as a close friend. But then again not. i want you but i dont.

"I know what you mean."

- you know.. most people lie because they fear that people will find out who they are, before they find out themselves. I cant take all these lies that we keep making up. What are we even?

"I love you. i cant let go. i wont let you go."

- why is this so hard for us?

"Everything we have been going through, has changed us. i want us back."

He got off the bed and walked out of the room.

BEAUS P.O.V

I went downstairs to talk with my mom. i wanted to buy a house for me and Jenn. i wanted to figure everything out. living with all these people around us 24/7 is hard. we cant just escape frlm things. we are stuck with everyone in the house. i want to buy the house! I talked to my brothers and my mom. They were okay with the house.

JENNS P.O.V

I walked downstairs and got my shoes on. I sneaked out of the house. i wanted to get away from here. i saw James walkikg with Daniel. they tried to talk to me but i turned up my music and just look at the ground and kept walking. a little while after i felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned around and it was Daniel. I took his hand of my shoulder. looked at him and started to run. as i run i got more and more tired. i stod on the road. suddendly everything turned black. i felt a quick pain going through my body. i was awake, but not really clear about what happend. i opened my eyes. i was on the ground. blood came out from my body, many places. i heard someone screaming my name. i closed my eyes again, and i couldnt wake up again. My thoughts were still going on as normal. i was awake in a body that wasnt awake. i tried to open my eyes and move some of my body parts, but i couldnt. Everything was black.

DANIELS P.O.V

as me and James walked down the street, Jenn walked past us. we tried to talk to her but she ignored us. i ran after her and when she turned around and looked at me she started to run. i gave James a "run!!" sign with my hands. he came running to me and then we tried to find her. we heard a scream coming from the other site of the street. we looked at each other. we knew it was Jenn! we had heard her scream before. if you know what i mean. anyway. we ran to the street and there she was. on the ground with blood everywhere.

- JENN!!!!

we both screamed. we ran to her and called beau. he came quickly with the others. we didnt really do anything. we looked at her. beau ran to her and fell to the ground while crying really bad! he had his head on her chest. Luke and Jai tried to get beau away from her. we called the ambulance and they came after 5 minutes. Luke and Jai helped getting her in the ambulance. beau got into the ambulance with her and then they drove to the hospital. we theb went home again and took the car to the hospital. when we got there we walked into her room. beau was still crying and holding her hand. he kissed her arm. we didnt really get it. why did he kiss her arm? He lifted his head and Gina walked to him and hugged him. we then saw why he kissed her arm. her whole arm was full of scars. i never imagined to see deep bloody scars on her arm like this. This has been a sick day. 

BEAUS P.O.V

everything is my fault, if i didnt leave her in the room she wouldn't have been at the hospital right now. If she's dead im gonna regret it forever. I still regret this. Daniel told me the whole story, he said he felt like it was his fault. If he just kept running after her maybe he could have stopped her. Maybe if he never turned around to keep talking to her, she wouldn't have been running away. Im a bad boyfriend. Im the worst. Urgh i hate myself. I asked them if i could just get 5 minutes with her, and then they all left the room. I looked at her. i put my hand on her chest. I could feel her heart beating slower and slower. 

- Jenn im so sorry. I love you. I truly does! Its my fault. I should have stayed with you. I know this is what you want the most, but i dont want you to go out of my life this easy! We have both tried to get drunk because of the pain. We both cutted ourself. But you almost died, and im stil here. We do the mosy awful things together. If you die tonight, im dying too. i Wish i could stay with you here. Please wake up. wake up jenn.. please. i beg you. 

My voice cracked and i broke into tears. I put my hand on her chest again. Suddendly i couldn't feel her heart beat anymore. I looked at that screen that tells if a person is alive or not. It went clear and made an annoying sound.