Chapter 17. a place to go

Suddendly 10 doctors came running into the room and carried her away. I fell down in tears. I sat against the wall. A little while after i got up and smached my hand into the wall. I couldnt deal with this pain anymore! I dont wanna lose her. Luke and Jai came into the room. First they looked at me and then walked over to me and sat next to me. They put their arms around me and tried to make me stop crying.

Luke: "Beau calm down its gonna be okay. I promise. if not, we are all here for you."

Jai:"Maybe you'll find another gi.."

- No Jai. I dont want to find ANOTHER GIRL! Its just like when you didnt want to find another girl when you and Ariana broke up! You thought she cheated on you, but at first she actually didnt! But then she got tired of your bullshit and left you for another man.

Jai looked away for a few seconds and then left the room. Luke looked at me with mad eyes. He stood up infront of me and crossed his arms.

"Did you have to remind him that!? Really beau! Did you, just HAAAVE to ruin his life a little more?!"

- Im sorry. But he could try to shut up sometimes!

"No beau. You can maybe stop trying to be so fucking selfish and sitting on the floor crying over her, and think positive about this! She will be fine okay! Now get your ass from the floor and go say sorry to Jai."

I did as he said. But i actually dont regret what i said. I talked to Ariana about this and thats the truth. He should really not be that hard on her. And maybe i shouldnt be so hard on him either.

I walked around the hospital for 20 minutes and i couldnt find Jai. I went to the place where Jenn was. She was okay again. I went into the room and sat down on a chair. She was already awake.

"Hey babe. you okay?" She asked while looking worried and confused.

- no.. not really.

"What happend?"

- i said some pretty stupid things to Jai. About Ariana, and he got upset and left the room and now i cant find him.

"Oh.. he will get back, i promise! But hey baby! Cheer up. I want to see you smile again. I love it."

- when can you get out of here? i've got some plans..

"Babe you can go. i can take care of myself" she said with a cute smile.

*************************

Sorry for this chapter to be so short! I haven't updated for so long so i just wanted to make a short one. i'll do another part soon(: