Chapter 4 My own hero.

I woke up around 03:23 am because of a nightmare. Zayn was in my head all the time and i just couldn't imagine if Beau wasn't there to catch Zayns hit in my face. Maybe i would have been dead? I walked downstairs to the kitchen, i put my head in my hands and started to cry. 

6 minutes later. 

I felt a hand on my arm i froze. The person moved my hands away from my head i looked at the person and saw Zayn just for a second, i screamed my lungs out, then i realized ,it was Beau. 

He hold me tight and took my legs around his waist and took me to my bedroom again. He sat down in my bed and held me, i was in the same position as i was the whole time to my room. I put my head down and he hold me tight and took my head up and kissed my forehead.

Beau: what's up babe? What's wrong?

Jenn: i had a nightmare about the fight last night. You were the one why layed on the ground and...

Beau: omg! I have to check if he is still out there!

Jenn: okay i guess i'll call Michella.

Beau went downstairs and checked if zayn was out there. It took him a while.

MICHELLA'S P.O.V

I woke up because my phone started to ring.

Michella: hello!?

Jenn: We need to talk!

Michella: okay.

Jenn: im done with Zayn. Beau and Zayn got into a fight because Zayn was about to hit me in the face with his fist. I got really scared, but Beau took his hand and the Zayn fighted Beau. I just needed to tell you.

Michella: oh my god Jenn! Are you okay? Should i come over?

Jenn: no that's fine Beau is with me so it's fine, but i have to go, sorry for waking you up. Goodnight.

I hung up again and tried to fall asleep again. After 20 minutes i fell asleep again.

JENN'S P.O.V

Jenn: BEAU? ARE YOU OKAY!?

Beau: YEAH IM FINE.

i went downstairs again and jumped into Beaus arms. He carried me to the bed in our guest room and we tried to fall asleep.

BEAU'S P.O.V

I woke up 06:16 pm, Jenn wasn't awake so i decided to stare at her while she was sleeping, damn so cute! I really love her, we could make a perfect couple!

I sat there staring at her when she was about to wake up. When she saw me she sat up and looked at me, she took her hands to my head and she leaned in for a kiss, i first though it would be a fast, normal, little kiss but nope! She took me down in the bed again, now i layed on top of her, i liked it. She took my head and then she kissed my lips.

JENN'S P.O.V

I love the way he kiss me, his hugs and him, just perfect,

I sat up infront of Beau, i didn't know what to say so i just started a conversation like this:

Jenn: Beau?

Beau: Yes babe?

Jenn: do you love me?

Beau: yes i do! Why are you asking that?

Jenn: i don't know i just wanted to be sure.

Beau: well, i do.

After that conversation none said a word in 5 minutes.

Jenn: thanks for saving me btw. You are my own hero.