Chapter 14. Moving Back

JENNS P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital bed and the first thing i saw was beau crying. Alot. I've never seen him this upset. He was really broken. I looked at my wrist and saw all the scars. They were healing but never fading. The Tiger is back. I tried to poke to beau so he would notice i was awake. I didnt make it. 15 minutes after a nurse came. She talked with Gina, and when the nurse was gone, gina told us to pack out stuff cuz we were heading home. Beau first noticed i was awake when gina said we were going home. He looked at me with big eyes and then the tears came back. He hugged me tight and he carried me to the car. When we got home beau and I went upstairs so i could rest.

"What the hell were you thinking!? Why did you try to kill yourself?"

- you once told me to be happy. So i tried.

"Jenn please put that box FAR away!"

- Beau i cant.

"Why?"

- Cuz what should i cut myself with then?

"Nothing! Its over Jenn! No more cutting!"

- arent you proud to know that you were the reason i ended up in the hospital and i have these scars the rest of my life?!

"No im not!"

The door opened and James stood there. He asked if he could talk to me alone. Beau went downstairs and waited for James to go out of the room.

"Listen Jenn... Cutting is a bad thing. So is trying to attempt suicide. We love you!"

- i dont care if you love me, i mean i do. But i'd rather have beau to care about me.

"He is! You just dont see it."

- He just hasnt shown me yet!

" he saved you life jenn! HE SAVED IT! YOU WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD IF HE WASNT CARING SO MUCH!"

- i.. I have no words.

"The only thing he keeps talking about when we make videos or having boys night, is you! He tell us 627271 times how amazing and beautiful you are. He keeps saying 'i love this girl' he cares, he loves you! Trust me."

- but why would he cheat? TWICE!? he told me i was boring and he just needed another girl sometimes. That hurts me to know! Why cant he just break up with me?

"What? Did he cheat on you? Twice? I will go talk to him!"

While James went downstairs i just sat there looking at the wall. I started to cry and i broke down in tears. I cried so much i couldn't breathe in the end. I kept crying just to see if i could cry myself to death. I sat there crying for 25 minutes i think. I just kept crying and crying and crying. I looked around in the room. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked behind me but none was there. I turned my face to the wall again. I went in schock. She was standing infront of me. She wasnt blurry or scary anymore. She stood there. Just Hope. She looked at me.

"I know you are hurted. I am too. You have every right to hate him! He cheated on both of us twi.."

- How long have you two been together?

"2 years. yesterday was our 2 year anniversary."

- Are you serious?

Did she lie to me? I cant trust anyone! Why did he even save me? My life is a mess. I just wanted to end it right now. Right here! Why cant he understand he's hurting people? The door opened and when i looked at it, it was beau. I looked at hope but she was gone.

"Jenn im really so..."

- Im moving back to melbourne.

"Like visit?"

- MOVING! M.O.V.I.N.G! GET IT! You made my life a mess! I cant handle it.

" Please dont do this!"

- too late. I have to be in the airport in 3 days.

"Jenn... Please dont! We will figure this out!"

- no. no we wont. Its over, im leaving. I dont want you to contact me! Michella can stay. I dont really care. She wont see my again anyway. Neither will you. Things will change. I dont want to explain myself anymore. But just keep this in mind. ALL this shit that has happend and will happend is because of you. I loved you Beau. I really did! Until i found out you lied to me. You are a cheater, liar and the worst person i've ever met!

"I know. I will miss you when you are Gone. Im so sorry.."

- Sorry isnt enough!

" I know that too. I wish i could do everything over. I loved you."

- No you didnt. We're over! Forever. You're gonna miss me when im gone! You can say your last words in three days when im in the airport. No. You know what? I dont even want you there! Just dont talk to me.

"I lov..."

- BEAU ITS OVER! WHAT PART DONT YOU GET?!

"Over."