Chapter 5 a bit better

It was 2 months ago, since i got attacket by Zayn, we haven't contacted each other or seen each other in the mall, on the beach, the street and public places like that. My life was a bit better after this. I didn't had that much contact with Michella anymore because she was on tour with One Direction. All i knew was that

Her an Niall was an official couple now, and so was me and Beau. My life was all changed! My mom is living alone in the house with a random man i don't even want to know! I lived in Beau's house now. Gina was my "mom' as i hated my own, so she treated me like her daughter, but me and Beau was together anyway. James became my bestfriend and Daniel, Luke and Jai was my brothers. Oh and Lala, i love that dog! So cute.

I have been there since the fight with my mom. My life was a bit better, i was so happy that the Brooks family liked me. Gina is like the mom i never got, she cares about me, talks with me about girl problems and when i'm arguing with Beau she reminds us about why i'm staying at theirs and why we should't arguing about silly things. I love her.

I missed Michella alot because maybe she thinks i'm still hurted, i just want to tell her that i'm okay again and that everything will be okay. We was suposed to skype yesterday but she told me that she couldn't because she was going on a date with Niall. I'm really happy for them and they are so cute together. But sometimes i just miss the time we used to have. I know i pushed our relationship away, but i had a hard time and my mom screwed everything up, and then there's Zayn who almost killed me and Beau. I'm so in love with Beau so i forgot all about the friendship.. I regret a lot in my life, but i know one day it will be better. Maybe.

My phone rang and i picked it up, it was my one and only missed Best friend. We talked about how much we missed each other and she told me about the tour, i was going to say i loved her but then my door got slammed up and i saw Beau standing there in the door with tears in his eyes. I looked at him and ended the phone Call with her.

Jenn: whats wrong babe?

Beau: DON'T EVER CALL ME BABE!! cheater..

I looked at him with big eyes and didn't know what was wrong and what he meant about "cheater". He looked at me and the tears started to run down his cheeks like a waterfall. He slammed the door and ran to his room and slammed his door aswell. A little while after i heard Luke and Beau arguing, but i couldn't hear what they were arguing about. I heard the front door slamming. I walked to my bed and sat down and looked at my hands but ended my eyes at my scars, i looked at them and got a flashback from the fights i had with Zayn and my Mom.

A little while after i walked out of my bedroom and looked down the hallway to see if anyone was standing there. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door and sat down, i started to cry.

Why would he call me a cheater? I haven't been with any other boys than Jai and Luke? I mean Luke is like my brother, Jai is my best friend and he's dating Ariana Grande, i haven't been with any other. I love Beau, more than anything!

Gina knocked on the door, she told me to open the door because she wanted to talk to me. I did as sha said and we walked back to my room. We sat down in the bed and talked when my bedroom door slammed up. It was Beau. He started to cry and screamed at me, i ran out of my door and pushed Beau away when he tried to grab my hand. Gina sat in my room and acted like nothing happend.

I ran out of the house and to the playground. A while after i saw Luke with James and Daniel, they looked for something, i think they looked after me. When they saw me they walked away. When they were gone i went home, i walked slowly and thinking about life.

When i got home Beau stood in the door looking at me. He walked to my bedroom and told me to come with him. I closed the door and sat on the floor, he looked at me and asked me why i would cheat on him. I looked up and asked him what he mean about it all, i was so confused!

Beau: you talked with someone this morning, who was that?

Jenn: Michella? I wanted to know how the tour was going.

Beau: ooh.. Well now it ...

Jenn: Beau i'm not cheating on you, okay! I would never do that! I love you way too much, i would never hurt you, okay. I hate to see you cry, so please stop! I dont want this drama in our relationship, i want to be loved and i want to love you, but it's hard to love you when you dont trust me! Im not cheating on you babe. I love you!

Beau: I love you too babe.