Chapter 20. The End..

The door finally went up and Shawn was in there.

“Shawn..? How did you find me?”

    -You didn’t answer my calls so I went to your house and I couldn’t find you so I went to Beaus house and his mom said he was at the hospital and here I am.

I ran to him and hugged him. I looked at beau before walking out of the room and I saw he just sat there on the bed. I saw a tear falling from his cheek and landed on his hand. I wanted to say something but I didn’t know what. He just slapped me and now he sits there alone. I hate seeing him like this because I’ve been where he is right now. I know how it feels to lose the one you love so very much.

I looked at Shawn and told him I just needed a minute with Beau. He said it was okay so I ran back into the room. I stood in the door and I could see he was crying. He was crying a lot!

“Beau we need to talk.”

He looked at me and he kept crying.

“I just wanted to say that im sorry for breaking up with you and then leave you for Shawn.  The things I said about he made me feel way better than you ever did, was a lie. No one has ever made me feel like you do or did. You are special. I don’t want to break up with shawn and then go to you after because that would seem slutty. And im not a slut. I regret the this I did to you, and I regret the things I said to you.”

     - All these ‘I love you’s were fake. They didn’t mean anything for any of us. It was just words we played with. I want to take every ‘I love you’ I ever said to you, back. But then again I do think I love you. But what you did to me with shawn is not okay. Im sorry I slapped you but you deserved it. You are not the same as you used to be when we lived with my mom, the other boys, Ariana and michella. We all moved away from each other and I actually believed we would stay together for long time. Remember us? The old us? We did everything together. Now its like we live in our own worlds. Its like You are the sun and im pluto. We are so far from each other.

“Why am I the sun? You are my sunshine. I remember it. That was the best time of my life. I miss it so much, and I miss us. I miss the family.”

     -Its all gone now. It just disappeared right infront of out eyes and we didn’t even notice It before now. You are the sun because you moved on and you are the only one of us who is still smiling.

“ The other boys are still smiling too.”

  -Luke? Michella and him broke up. James? Veronica and him broke up. Jai? Ariana and him broke up and she ran to Nathan. Daniel? He is so confused and doesn’t know what is going on in this world.  Me? You broke me and ran to another guy. Ariana and Nathan broke up a couple of weeks ago too. Can you tell who is standing left to smile? Cuz I don’t see you being hurt. Everyone is saying that you are the only one left who could learn to love again even after thousands of heartbreaks.  And it was true.

“I don’t know what theres left to say now.."

 - I know.  Cuz I finished the conversation. To be honest I don’t want to see you again. Just move far away from me please. You cant fix a broken heart now, its too late Jenn.