Chapter 19. Locked in

I looked at him and kissed him. I know i only met him but he made me feel a way that beau never did. i dont know him so im not sure if he's just pretending or something? but i was sure as hell in love with him.

We got up from the ground and he walked me home. We kissed goodbye and i went inside. i ran upstairs to my room, where i found beau sitting on my bed.

"Come with me"

I looked at him and walked with him. we got outside and he went to his car and he opened my door and i got im and closed it. beau did the same. he then locked the doors so i couldnt get out and i got really scared.

-uhm please unlock the car.

"Jenn you dont understand whats going on. you have to go back at the hospital again. they found a virus in your dna." he looked really sad like he knew what was gonna happen to me.

- are you okay beau?

he didnt answer but started the car and drove to the hospital. I was really worried that something was gonna happen to me. but at the same time not. i was just so confused about all of this. when we got there he took me to my old room. he told me to lay down and i did. he locked the door and he stood in front of me now.

"Theres no virus. i just want you back so bad"

- beau. what shawn did..

" It was all a mistake. he didnt mean to kiss you, i didnt mean to break up and you didnt mean to run away."

- beau im with shawn now. we are together.

"Like girlfriend and boyfriend?!"

- ye...ah..

"I-i... Im speechless. how? why? dont you have feelings for me or what?"

- because you did what you did and its wasnt fair. i dont feel anything. i have feelings for shawn and he made me feel even better than you ever did. im sorry.

He didnt say a thing but looked down. he pushed me down in the bed and went on top of me. he took his hand to my cheek and looked me deep in the eyes.

- beau don....

He cut me off and kissed me.

I slapped him and started to cry. i pushed him away from me and ran to the door and tried to unlock it. he ran to me and hold around me. i fell to the ground and i was shaking and crying. i was so scared and needed shawn.

- beau please..

" Jenn dont you see i only want you. ONLY YOU!"

- but i dont feel the same way and you have to see that and accept that. leave me alone and stop touching me like this. let me go.

" BUT I WANT YOU! SHAWN CANT HAVE YOU!"

- shawn is better than you.

He looked at me mad and slapped me hard in the face.

I started to get tears in ny eyes and looked at him.

- how could you? why would you ever slap me if you love me so much? WHY BEAU WHY!?

" I.... I dont know"