First night

" looks like finally The King of Suryagarh needs me as his commander-in-chief" Rakshit said bowing his head slightly paying his respect with a playful smile on his lips, Rakshit is one of his amazing assassins, and he proved himself again and again, sidharth shared a very beautiful relationship with him, only Rakshit has the ability to pull his legs, they became good friends with times and everything followed naturally, sidharth had very few friends who belong to Royal families, their thoughts never match, and all of them were more focused in competition rather than making friends, they also sidelined him in gurukul because he came from a small state however everyone knows in their heart he is best among them.

" And I think you are changed but my bad.." sidharth replied, running hands on his horse -Mitul softly , taking note of his dishevelled condition, he watch how tired and stressed he looked, how his eyes are bloodshot and exhausted as his shoulders carried the burden of the whole world, he missed the glint in his eyes but knew better to not ask him, it's harmful to wake up the sleeping lion.

" Rakshit what's news you brought for me,??" he questioned taking the role of King back.

"Agra's king is planning something big, his next target is to win small states of Rajasthan, Mehrangarh, jodhpur, and as you know suryagarh too, his people are all over the states as a spy collecting information and making a blueprint" he nods.

" ek khabar aur hai jo aapne pta karne ko boli thi," he gestures to him to continue.

" Nadia begum zinda hai aur ish waqt apne mayke Agra hai, yeh koi janta nh hai lekin...mere ek khaas khabri ne ye baat baaton baaton mein btayi hai...aur woh log bhi Unki Beti ko dhoondh rhe hai" He informed her.

" Aisa kese ho skta hai, Abdullah Hussain itne taqatwar hote hue ek aise rajya ko kese chor skte hai jisne unki beti ko itna dhukh phuchaya ho,"

" toh jodhpur konsi khushi dekh rha hai Maharaj, wahan log khane ke ek ek dane ko taras rhe hai, log marte jaa rhe hai bimario se, sahi khazana khatam hone ki kagar par hai, apni janta ko khilane ke liye bas khuch dino ka ration bacha hai" he answered.

" ek kaam karo, suryagarh se ek aur taufa bhijwaye,"

" par kya Maharaj??"

" humare sasur hai toh unke rajya ko aise bikharta hue toh nh dekh skte na toh anaz bhijwaye..." their conversation broke by the messenger.

" Maharaj aapke liye ek zarrori patar aaya hai,"

" konse rajya se" he questioned.

" Mohar( stamp) se toh jodhpur lagta hai" he nods gesturing him to read.

" khamma ghani Maharaj, waise toh ye mehel humara hi hai kintu(but) humne socha apko bta De ki hum apne sasural padhar rhe hai, swagat ki tayari mein kami na rhe, aakhirkar hum jodhpur ki Rajkumari aur suryagarh ki Rani hai....
Apk pyari patni..."

"Maharaj woh woh darwaze par Rani sa sainiko se lad rhi hai, aap zaldi chle" one of the guard informed him while huffing and taking deep breaths to calm himself down, sidharth chuckled as a small smirk played on his lips.

" humne kha hume andar jaane de" she said in an authoritarian voice.

" Aap andar nh jaa skti laut jaaye warna mazbooran hume aap par humla karna padega"

" Toh kriye humla andar toh hum jaa kr rhenge, aap ya khud apk Maharaj bhi hume rok nh skte" she threatened him fearlessly, the queen's mother came running and amazed seeing the scene unfolding in front of her.

" Yeh ladki kisi bhi halat mein mehel ke andar nh aani chiye" she shook her head seeing the wall of soldiers in front of the palace gate.

" Ozas, yeh log sochte hai ki ye apko aur hume andar jane se rok skte hai" she chuckled creasing her horse who glared at them before turning towards his owner, she nods her head and in a second make herself comfortable on the horse as her "ozas" marched towards the wall of the soldiers in rage .