Chapter 10 - Dario

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

A STRIPPER MOVED seductively in front of Niccolò with minimal clothing. A lazy smirk crept on his face as he kept his focus on the dancer, his arms were spread wide against the couch. Two other dancers were in the room but I couldn't focus on any of them when I could only see Ophelia in front of my mind.

My lips curved in a small smile when I remembered how a couple of days ago she didn't want me to leave the bakery. She's intrigued by me and while she may try to fight it, it won't work. I'm not planning to let anyone make her scared of me, even if it's Ophelia herself. Her co-workers have been doing an alright job of not letting her find out about our family empire.

I'd one day tell her but it's not the appropriate time. When it's time I need to know that she won't leave me when the truth is out.

The upbeat song could be heard all the way from the dancefloor to our lounge while we didn't have a view of the dancefloor over here. In the other meeting room there was an overview of the dance floor. If the guests or workers caught someone's attention one of the guards could invite them up and it'd rarely be declined.

People that knew better would decline but fear would paralyze some of them that they thought it'd be better to come upstairs but I prefer willing participants. None of them catch my attention.

While others also thought that they could make us fall in love with them so that they can have the money, the power and influence that they desire.

If I needed to relieve any tension Catherine was always there but it has been a while since I visited her and no part of me is in any hurry to visit her. The one that I'd like to entangle with is the one plaguing my thoughts.

My mind steers into a dangerous place that it has no business being, my pants feel tight at all the images flickering in my mind and I wonder how it'd actually feel. Tighten my hold on her hair as our bodies sway against each other in a seductive dance, feeling her warm body against mine. Clawing her hands on my back as her body moves up and down. Sweat trailing down our bodies.

I clench my jaw and force myself out of those thoughts. I widen my legs to ease the tension that has formed all thanks to the images my mind created.

The dark haired dancer in front of me thought that the tent in my pants formed because of her so she takes steps closer to me and puts her hand on my thigh but I don't let her hand rise as I clench them in mine, "don't." I command her in a low tone.

"I can make you feel good." Her tone turns coy as she tries to change my mind but her advances don't work on me, "I don't like to repeat myself."

A frown settles on her face but she takes a couple of steps back. The low music in the room helps ease her awkwardness as danced in the middle of the lounge.

Ricco, the only guard in the room, kept surveilling the room. With his eyes he asks if she needs to be gone but I jerked my head, she can entertain my brothers. Even though Alessio isn't paying any attention to the two other dancers in the room excluding the stripper on Niccolò's lap. He's the one that invited all of them, which he always does whenever we come here, so he can keep paying them attention.