Chapter 16 - Dario

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THE GOLD INTERIOR was lackluster at best. Lucky World has a lot of potential and as a businessman I could see all of it. The influx of money I could get if this Casino could be shaped into its potential. Men were the ones that tend to foolishly throw away money thus they were scattered around.

"I haven't caught sight of Incognito yet." Ricco moved closer to me, he towered over me by a couple of inches and was bulkier than me. "Don't do anything, he'll come to me." Ricco moved us to a place where we could sit. Most didn't want to catch my eyes either to the reputation that preceded my family or they have experienced said reputation.

It didn't take much longer for someone to come but it wasn't the man in question, "where is he?" I asked the man that Incognito had sent.

"He's waiting for you." The man guided the way to the room where Incognito was in.

Women scantily clad were dancing in front of him, the scent of smoke lingered in the air but I was used to it thus it didn't bother me. Incognito didn't shy away from touching the women, it didn't even matter if there was one already on his lap.

"Dario, my good friend." We weren't friends, "join me."

"I prefer not to." Ricco stood in the hall, he wouldn't be coming inside with me. "Take a seat then." I took the seat opposite him.

"The meeting won't take long, si?" The man shakes his head, "straight to the point." His lips were curled in a small smirk, the scar he had on his face followed the movement. "Will they stay here?" I ask him. I'd like everything we're about to speak of not to leak.

He muttered something and all of them left except one. A dark skinned stripper. "She's my favorite and she knows better than to give out information." He caresses her skin, "right, darling?" As he questions her, his hold tightens.

I look at her face, I can see annoyance in it but when she catches me looking she schools her expression but I can still see everything but I know she won't be saying anything, I can see that she has self perseverance which is good to have in this twisted world.

"My lips are sealed." She replies with a sultry tone while I didn't trust the woman. Her face has been stored in my mind and I'd find her if anything were to happen. Incognito relaxed at her words. He then tells her to pour her a drink, "want one?" I shake my head. I wasn't here to chit-chat with him. I need my answers.

"You know what I'm here for, Incognito. We should cut to the chase." He takes a sip of his drink as he caresses the stripper's body. "It's been too long since I've seen you, Dario. Shouldn't we catch up?"

"We aren't friends. I'm only here for a transaction." I wouldn't entertain any of his sh*t. Nicco would be able to entertain it.

Alas men like him needed to be entertained and to get my answers that's what I'd need to do.