EP 515 - SPELIVIA SCENE - A Long Walk- Part One

Writer's Note: Hello loves, So how's everyone doing after Spencer's grief episode on Monday night? Ya'll alright?? Whew, chile.....That was intense. I loved it from start to finish. The writing was exceptional. And Daniel was in rare form. If you haven't watched I would stop reading NOW. (Spoiler alert) 

As a TV writer working towards kicking the door down of someone's writer's room, I understood the choice not to show "The Walk". I get it, it's too early and they have to keep the drama going. This is just how TV Writing works. 🤷🏽‍♀️ But as a SPELIVIA FAN, I'm tired and I've been desperately waiting for this "talk". Hence the inspiration for my latest one-shot. 

So, let's take a long walk with Spencer and Olivia. 😉

As always, I hope you enjoy my latest story, and thanks for your support. Please follow, vote, and comment. (I LIVE for your comments. LOL) ☺️🤗🤗

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ACT ONE

INT. JAMES HOUSE - CRENSHAW - LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Spencer's village all gather to show him love and support. SPENCER and OLIVIA are mid-conversation.

SPENCER

--D was telling me you made all this happen... I shouldn't be surprised tho... You've been in my corner since day one.

(eyes Olivia lovingly)

I appreciate you.

Olivia smiles shyly and bites her lip.

OLIVIA

Yes, it was my idea but everyone was more than willing to show up. We love you, Spencer... We'll always show up for you.

SPENCER

I love you too.

Olivia's heart races. Spencer reduces the space between them and brushes a loose braid back from her shoulder.

SPENCER

(clears throat)

You wanna go take a walk?

(eyes smolder)

I believe I owe you a conversation.

Olivia hesitates and gives a nervous nod. Spencer interlocks their fingers and leads her toward the door. The Vortex AKA Ray Chew and the Crew eye them with suspicion.

PATIENCE

Hmmm... What's going on here?

SPENCER

(smirks)

We're just going for a walk.

DARNELL

Make sure it's a long walk.

THE VORTEX

Amen!

MUSIC CUE: "A Long Walk" - Jill Scott - PRESS PLAY NOW -. 

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD STREET - CRENSHAW - EVENING (MONTAGE)

With their hands intertwined, Spencer and Olivia take a moonlit stroll. No words are spoken. They simply choose to embrace the quiet. The stillness.