Love's Train - Part II

Writer's Note:

Here is the final part of Love's Train... I had too much fun writing this one. 😂 Please, please, do me a favor, guys. For this one, give me inline comments. 🙏🏽 

I want to read your reactions as you try to figure out who HER and the WIFE are. So, if you could do that for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

As always, thanks for reading and your support! 🥰🙏🏽

****************************************************************************************

ACT TWO

MUSIC CUE: "Not Gon' Cry" by Mary J. Blige.

INT. JAMES HOUSE - BEDROOM / LIVING ROOM - AFTERNOON

SOUNDS of R&B Divas powerhouse voices fill the air. Mary J. Mariah. Nipey. Kelly Price. Faith Evans. Keyshia Cole. 

Livid, Spence's wife stands in front of his walk-in closet. With fury and urgency, she yanks racks on racks of his favorite fits and throws them into SJ's old red wagon.

Her eyes dart to a wall of Jordans. His prized possession. A sinister smile spreads on her face. All this shit must go! Retro J's start to fly as she pulls them from the shelf.

She pulls out her PHONE and CALLS MARK.

WIFE

Mark... It's Mrs. James.

(off Mark)

Can we skip the pleasantries, please? I need a record of all of our accounts. Bank statements. Balances. Yes. Everything.

She hangs up the phone and flings it.

WIFE

Son of bitch will be penniless when I'm through with him.

The Wife takes trips up and down the stairs dragging the red wagon full of Spencer's things as SJ and Corylyn look on.

EXT. JAMES HOUSE - DRIVEWAY - MOMENTS LATER

In a designer bathrobe, the wife dumps all of Spencer's clothes and shoes into a tricked-out old-school Chevy. His other prized possession. As she douses it with lighter fluid, SJ runs out of the house and grabs the bottle from her.

SJ

Ma, Stop... This is Alpharetta. They will lock yo black ass up.

She falls into his arms as she cries. He consoles her. She takes a deep breath and shakes off the tears. And pats his cheek with a smirk as she walks into the house.

WIFE

Watch your mouth.

INT. DOWNTOWN ATLANTA - BEDROOM - AFTERNOON

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Spencer lays in bed with HER. She traces slow circles on his chest.

HER

... I can't believe you're here. After all this time. Finally.

SPENCER

(voice cracks)

Umm... Yep. Finally.

He kisses her temple. Overcome with guilt, he blinks back tears as he thinks back to his wife's tear-stained face as he walked out on her. Their home... For HER.

CHYRON: FOUR MONTHS LATER

MUSIC CUE: "What Am I Gonna Do" by Tyrese