a note from someone special

hey you,

hi, i am aarushi. Yes, it's me who's writing this, FOR REAL. thank you so so so much for showering your love on my story and varun. your review makes our day and makes us smile. you will always be special to us and keep reading as i narrate.

I might sound very mean right now but it's because i was dying out of possessiveness so:
to all the girls out there reading this, yes, you who's reading, VARUN IS MINE AND ONLY MINE. stop looking out for him and falling for him. he is a single piece creation and  i took it. GET IT? and don't look out for a soul exactly like him, of course keep searching for what suits you best, but varun is a "man written by a woman"  and such guys are rare. (keep him if you find one 🤫)

again, thanks for the love. varun and i love you too, more than you can imagine!!

love,
varun & aarushi.

PS: No offence, but still, just a reminder, VARUN IS MINE!!! ONLY. For ever. MINE.
OKAY,
BYE

I'm Dhyana, writing this on the 28th august, 2024, and first of part 3 has been already published to if you're at the end of the story, please go read it noww!!!

And just saying not being bias- out of all the books I've written, part 3 is my mooooost favorite so you can imagine what an experience it will be for you to read it!!

So pls go check it out!
Chalo, happy reading, go now 😁!