CHAPTER 3

I woke up with varun's ringtone. I opened my eyes and looked up. It was 8 AM. Varun looked at me and lipsed 'sorry'. I smiled at him and shook my head. He picked up the call and talked. I covered my head with blanket and closed my lids again.

'Yes, good morning jatin....yeah....yes yes....okay....okay...but don't you think it's a little last minute?' He got serious.
I looked up to him.

'Fine i will....yes i will make the corrections shortly.....yes...no problem.. yeah, good day, see you.' He hung up and sighed.

'What happened? All okay?' I asked
He looked at me, starred for a while, smiled, climbed up the bed and kept his head on my shoulder.

'Just some work call. Good morning my sweetheart!!' He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled. Now that's when we finally call it a good morning!!

'Good morning Mr. Impatient!!' I smiled and kissed him back. 'Who was the one on call?'

'Aree he was jatin, my manager. He has told me to make some final changes in the draft. So i might have to go to office for maybe 3-4 hours. Working sunday!' He said and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I patted his face and said 'i understand but don't worry, when u come home, i will make something good for you!!' I got up from bed. That put him a smile.

'Dr. Aarushi, that's really sweet of you to make failed efforts to cook good food' i hit him on his shoulder.

Fine, i can't cook good food without internet or mumma's help. But my food is kinda atleast eatable and has less chances to cause you food poisioning than that outside unhygenic pile. But, no, the efforts are never appreciated!

he continued 'and we are going for an outing after i come back followed by dinner to a fancy restaurant today. I've made the bookings!' He said

'If you wanna miss my delicious food, i can't help your poor vision of being failed to recognize a good chef!' I said

'Haha...seems like someone is in a mood to joke today!!' He said

'Yes, its you!' I smiled.

'Jokes apart, i haven't called you to banglore to cause pain to your soft delicate hands! We can always go out!' He said and took my hands in his.

'Think twice before calling a surgeon's hands delicate and soft, Mr. Malhotra. My hands are well trained!' I smiled

'Anyways, Looking forward to see you paying in thousands for something i can cook better for you at home. of course, with love!!' I smiled and began tying my hair.

'And i am looking forward to putting my stomach and tongue at pleasure by the delicious food!' he said and tossed over the bed. Varun always teases me for my flaws, not in an insulting way, in a sweet way. I think that's probably our love language to roast each other.

While i tied rubber band to my bun, He laid on the bed and watched me do my hair patiently.
I stretched my body and yawned. He got on his knees, came closer to me and started to tickle my waist.

'Varun! No!!' I resisted.
Tickling my waist is the best way someone could trigger me, and noone other than varun knows it best.

He stepped more ahead and tickled more.

I laughed out. 'Varunnn!!! Leave!! Ouch!! Noo!!' I laughed. We were literally flipping over the bed like kids!!
He grabbed me by my waist, took me in his arms, threw me on the bed and laid on me.

He came closer to me and said 'i am not letting u go without a morning kiss!'

'Too cliché!' I said

'Be it, but i need a power pack of energy before i leave for 4 hours of struggle at my job!' He said

He made a puppy face and that's my weak point, HIS PUPPY FACE! I held him from his neck, brought him close with a jerk, our breathes exchanged, and he kissed me. It was a short morning kiss and i was finally happy to have a GOODDIIEEEEE MORRNNNIIINNGGGG!!!!!

i looked at him, held his cheek, and said 'you know what?'

he asked 'what?'

'i had not brushed.' i said and began laughing 'you took that bacterial saliva in your mouth!'

'aarushi chi yaaarrrr!!' he got irritated and got off from the bed 'you know, you are the biggest gross and the mood spoiler in this world!'. this made me crack up even more 'it's you who wanted a morning kissie!!'.

ahhh, mornings like these.....where were you till noww???

*********************************************************

'varun, make it fast yaar!!' i yelled at him for the third time. i know, okay? i know i have continuously yelled at him for most of time since i've arrived but what else to do man? he is just so careless! he told me we had to leave at 4 PM. and it is already 4:35 pm. HE IS STILL NOT READY. reason, he forgot. HE JUST FORGOT that we have to go out and mister slept till 4:15 while i had clearly waked him up at 3:45 and told him to be ready before i come home after taking the ironed clothes. he is so forgetfull, i feel like giving him a B12 tablet(a tablet for memory).

'comiingg!!' he said from the bedroom. i waited for him outside the door and began wearing my shoes. he finally came out stairs. he began locking the door from outside while he paused, suddenly. he looked at me with hopeless expressions which made me worry, what's next? i raised my brows asking what happened. he stayed quiet, which was scary.

'Wash..room..' he said like a kid.

'i can't believe this....' i said and rested my palms on my waist.

'in hurry...i forgot...' he said

'oh god varun...' i sighed, he is literally testing my nerves!!

'but it's nature's call yaar aarushi...i can't do anything about it.' he said

i took a deep breath and sighed 'okay, go...and come fast..'

'one minutee!! i'll be back.' he said and rushed in. i hate it when people are late. that's my pet peeve.

he came out fast and said 'let's go, ladylove!' and we began walking..

a woman interrupted our way. she looked at us, smiled and askked 'oh varun beta...how are you?' she smiled

'i am great aunty.' he said 'this is aarushi..' he said and i joined my hands in front of her to greet her.

'oh, hello beta.. wife?' she asked. he laughed and said 'no no...future wife.' he said and smiled at me. there nothing was, is or will be better than him acknowledging me publicly as someone he wants to be with, forever.

'ohhh....wah wah....' she looked at varun and said 'she's pretty.' varun smiled, i was blushing. 'she is, na? she is so pretty.' he said and he armed up my shoulder.

'acha aunty, we'll leave now. good to meet you.' he said

'yeah..get her home some day. i will make kothimbir vadi and teach her so as to make for you in future!' she said

'yeah please' he said 'get her cooking aunty...or else, i might just end up starving.' he said and taunted me. she laughed at this. i gave him looks.

'achaa go on...bye' she said and we bid her a bye.

'so, where are we going?' i asked him.

'we're going to my most favorite place in the world...well, not world, but in bangalore.' he said and i smiled. 'i'm sure you'll love it too aaru!!'

mind: little do you now varun, this girl will love any place, if you're with her!