CHAPTER 2

'no aarushi, i can't see you!' he said for the 10000th time. how dumb can someone be? no i mean, i am tired of explaining him. i am so clear when i say that i am outside the arrival platform, wearing a grey t shirt, pink sweater and a black jeans with open hair. he was behaving as if he has never seen me before and he's on a blind date kind of situation.

'varun, i am standing outside the tea stall.' i said.

'no aarushi...i can't see you, i am right there.' he said. i turned around in distress.

'varun, did you meet with an accident and had a head injury?' i asked

'what?' he said

'did you have a head injury recently?' i repeated

'no...why?' she asked

'because i think, you lost the memory of how i used to look, and that's why you aren't able to recognize me!!' i said

'aarushi, you dumb or what? you think this is the time to joke???' he said

'varun, you idiot! i am so subtle about where i am! how come you not able to find me?' i shouted

'see, i have not even met you yet and you started scolding me! these girlfriends naa nowadays!' he said

'okay,' i tied up my hair and sighed ' seems like i will only have to find you. tell me, what are you wearing? and where EXACTLY are you?'

'i am wearing a white t shirt and black jeans.' he said

'describe more.' i said

'i don't know how to describe more. i am just wearing this.' he said

'VARUN!' i screamed out of frustration.

he laughed. HE, LAUGHED. 'i could imagine the cutie frustrated face of yours right now!! aww!!' he said

i went silent. it was my LIMIT. HE WAS LITERALLY TESTING MY PATIENCE.

'hello?' he said. i didn't reply.

'hello? aarushi?' he asked. i didn't reply.

'okay, if you don't wanna talk, i'll go back home.' he casually said.

'yeah....go.' i said moodlessly. all my excitement was seriously gone. he doesn't understand that i travelled 3 hours to meet him, hug him, kiss him, be with him, and it almost felt like it was the longest flight everr but he doesn't just get it!! i missed him so much that i can't wait to see him in person! but no, he has to do some childish play alwayssss!!

i ended the call and stood there with my luggage. within fraction of seconds, two arms crawled up my waist and a chin hung up on my left shoulder. 'hello madaammmm!!' he said and kissed my cheek. i stared at him. he had grown beard and was smiling at me.

i was mum and expressionless. he laughed seeing me pissed. 'hayeee your looks!!' he tightened his grip over my waist and kissed me again on the cheek. 'I misseddd youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!'

'how long were you standing behind me?' i asked

'since you came out of the arrival platform. i knew it was you since you came out.' he said and kissed my shoulder.

'acchaa? and how did you recognize me in this crowd?' i asked again.

'areee!!' said 'you are my girl. bring a crowd ten times bigger than this, i would still find you in that crowd within a minute!!' he said

'you won't grow up, will you?' i asked 'why were you playing this hide and seek then?' i asked

'just to see your cutie angry face!! i love your lil' nose when it turns red.' he said and pinched my nose.