Runner // NSFW

Waiting for the meeting to end is boring. Attendants aren't supposed to talk to each other in case it gets too rowdy, which is understandable. You sit in the lounge, waiting for something to happen. You try to strain your ear to hear anything, but the doors are too thick. Even though you aren't supposed to talk, some attendants still do, whispering to each other and laughing quietly. You see them throw glances at you as you pretend not to notice, suddenly gaining interest in your cuticles.

A tall blonde with obviously fake breasts comes over to you. You guess she was hired when Max was interested in bimbos. "I haven't seen you around here." She says with a very thick English accent. You look up with a shy smile. "It's my first time."

She nods as if she knew that and sits next to you. "A virgin. Love it." She looks at the gossiping girls and shakes her head. "Who is your keeper?" You hesitate, lowering your voice. "Ramattra."

Her thin eyebrows raise on her forehead. "Oh wow. Didn't know he liked humans." She looks you up and down, probably imagining how he fucks. "Mine is Mr. Korpal. He's a subby man." She rolls her eyes as she leans back on the couch. "What about Ram?"

The nickname catches your attention. You wonder if he would like that as you shake your head. "I think he's more dominant, but not super dominant." She scrunches up her nose. "What do you mean?" "He'll push my limits and wants me to follow his rules, but he also can be... Soft." You think about earlier, and his focus on you after his pushing. On the way to his meeting, he even let you hold his hand.

"Not for me then. I don't deal with doms." She says simply as she continues to stare down the gossip. "The pretty girl on the right? She's Doomfist's girl for this week. Well, probably the day. He runs through girls so quickly. Max's girl on the left."

She glances at you. "I heard a rumor that Max is mad Ram likes you. Well, enough to keep you during this." She shrugs. "Keep your guard up around everyone. Can't trust them as far as you can throw them. I figured someone should tell you." You're not surprised by this. Max's fake concern last night was a guise.

You aren't stupid.

The woman doesn't share her name, getting up soon after and disappearing. You figure she knows whatever she's talking about if she moves as she pleases, not worried about punishment. Ramattra probably wouldn't care either as long as you're here when the meeting ends.

The big doors open moments later as you stand, unsure of what to expect, if Ramattra gets what he wants. Akande comes out first, laughing heartily as he puts his hand on Dr. O'Deorain's shoulder to her dismay. "I feel we're getting somewhere, don't you all?" A pale skinny Indian man nods, but he looks skittish. Must be Mr. Korpal. "Vishkar will like these updates I am sure."

You don't want to look desperate as you look for Ramattra as Akande steps into your view, his girl on his arm. She looks a bit confused as she rests her hands on his broad chest. "Let me know when you're ready for a man, not a robot."

He lifts your chin and gives you a lingering kiss. Your eyes widen as you freeze. His lips are surprisingly soft against yours, but his grip on your arm is hard. Definitely will leave a mark. He tries to use his tongue, prodding hard against your lips, but you keep your mouth shut at least. He pulls away, proud of himself as you know others have seen. His attendant's eyes are icy as he walks away, her looking back.

Your heart is in your ears as you look almost ashamed. Wasn't your fault. Ramattra would understand, wouldn't he? It depends on the meeting... He is the last to come out, talking with Max.

"Max!!!" His attendant interrupts, throwing herself at him.

You quickly come to Ramattra's side, staying quiet, afraid you might tell him what Akande did in front of Max. It's not a new thing for guests to take other guests' girls. This one only seems more volatile. Max chuckles as he holds the girl close. "Aww, you missed me amore mio?" She nods as she gives him big loving eyes.