30

<A/N at end babes.>

Songs for this chapter:

I Don't Believe You- P!nk

The Scientist- Glee Cast Cover a.k.a addicted much.

~~~

Josh pulls into a restaurant and it is the same one that Harry took me to last weekend. It was still as beautiful as last time. The lights illuminated the summer night, and it felt like a beautiful wonderland.

"Isn't this place amazing? I've always liked the lights." Everyone must know me enough to know that I love anything that looks pretty or magical.

"It is beautiful, the last time I came here it was right at sunset and it was just breathtaking." Josh looks at me the whole time while we walk in. I can tell he feels embarrassed when I catch him and I can't help but let a chuckle out.

"Who did you come with the last time?" Josh asks. I don't want to tell him that it was Harry. Josh might turn all of this into a competition, and I didn't need that in my life. Not right now at least. Anyways I wasn't going to pick any of them, I needed to be single for awhile. Tonight was just a friends date with Josh and nothing more.

"It was just a friend." It's not like I lied to Josh, all I did was stretch out his guesses. He could think it was Clair, he could think it was Harry, that was all up to him. Anyways he seems to stop wondering.

"That's nice." The hostess leads us to our table and it is indoors instead of outdoors. It would've been much more beautiful outside, but I couldn't blame the hostess that brought us here. Josh pulls out my seat for me, and I thank him for his kind gesture.

We get the menus handed to us by our perky waitress. She was dressed in white jeans that were way too tight, and button down white shirt. Was it awful that I was glad when she walked away?

"Everything looks really amazing." Josh says. He's had this goofy grin on since we exited the car. It was kind of cute, and it made me see how much he was falling for me. I've never had any guy jump through hoops for me. David didn't count he only wanted one thing.

"You look really handsome Josh." The words just come out my mouth. I wasn't expecting myself to say that, but I did. And it was partially true. Josh was in a full blown suit, and it was adorable.

"You look beautiful Sarah, wait I've already said that." Josh's cheeks turn pink from embarrassment, and it makes me giggle. He seems so nervous and it's still adorable to me.

The waitress comes back and takes our order. Josh and I talk and learn some stuff about each other. He makes me laugh throughout the whole dinner, and I almost choke on my food twice from laughter.

Josh takes the check and pays for our date. It was a fun night, and I was slightly sad when the laughs were over. "I had a very fun time tonight Josh." We were standing outside my room after the date.

"I'm happy you let me take you out Sarah." I smile at Josh and my next action surprises both Josh and I. I lean in and kiss Josh on the cheek. It was just a slight peck, but it was sweet. "Goodnight Sarah." Josh leaves for the night with a huge smile on his face. I walk back into my dorm room all smiles.

I threw my heels on the floor and took a seat on my bed. I noticed that Clair wasn't in the room, lying on her bed as usual. It worried me a bit that she wasn't in yet, but I promised myself I wouldn't call her for another ten minutes.