66

Songs for the chapter:

Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran

Saturn- Sleeping At Last

Brand New Day- Kodaline

Missed- Ella Henderson

~~~

"My hearts against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet."

The rest of the day was spent rushing to classes, with a cup of tea in one hand. I was going back to work this afternoon, which didn't make me any happier. My fears about Josh being around here still lingered. He was sneaky and could show up at any moment.

Harry hasn't tried contacting me today after our encounter with Macy on campus. I hated to admit that I missed him, so much. Harry has had me trapped since the day he sat next to me at the dinner. The way he talked, walked, and stood confident at all times had me completely at his feet.

My body illuminated whenever I was around him, and it ached in his absence. I don't know why I've let myself fall this hard into a boys trap, but I did and I will stay in it. Harry's got me hooked and he knows it. I could never leave now, even if I tried.

Somehow, I've let all my walls down for Harry. I wish he'd let more of his walls come down; I wanted to know him fully. Of course Harry would always tell me he was scared I would run, but my feet would never bring me to leave his presence. I wish Harry knew that. I'll always be here for him.

My mind was starting to come out of its Harry induced clouds just in time for my one class with Zayn. We had lab together for the whole year; we were the type of lab partners to make jokes about science. Let's just say a lot of people in the class didn't have a liking to our "jokes".

I got into lab on time, as always, and I found my seat right next to Zayn. Every girl was kind of jealous I was such good friends with him and had the upper hand with Zayn. But they could've had him whenever they wanted; certainly I wasn't stopping them.

A smile spreads across Zayn's face when I take a seat next to him, and I return a smile immediately. I had taken notice that Zayn liked to dye his hair a lot recently. Today he had a silvery-lavender color in his hair. It suited him but it was always new it get used to.

"I like the-um, hair." Laughter comes out of Zayn's mouth and I smile with him. Zayn was the kind of friend you didn't really tell all your secrets to, but he was extremely easy to talk to.

"Thank you, it's brand new. Perrie absolutely hates it." Right when Zayn says her name, I am reminded of him having a fiancé, who I never met. I only know some small details that the guys have told me, but I have yet been introduced to her.

"Speaking of Perrie, when can I meet the lucky lady?" Zayn thinks about my question for a moment before answering, "You should come over this weekend."

I nod my head at Zayn's offer. "I'll get back to you on the exact time." Zayn says, before the professor walks in to teach the lesson. Our lab professor was considerably nice and usually jolly at all times. I figured he was just jolly about labs.

The class mostly consists of notes today, instead of the usual experiment testing. Today would've been a day that I could've been overly enthusiastic about an experiment. Today wasn't too bad of a day, except for Macy's encounter, but everything else is going perfectly fine.