59

<A/N at end.>

Songs for the chapter:

If I Lose Myself- Madilyn Bailey ft. Corey Grey

Avalanche- Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato

Religion- Lana Del Rey

The Last Time- Taylor Swift

~~~

"If I lose myself tonight, it will be by your side."

After Harry leaves, I decide to start finding my way back to Clair and Louis. I just wanted to catch one movie, and then probably go home. I should feel happier than ever right now, but I'm still confused about what Harry's thinking. We were built up, but we fell down like an avalanche so quickly.

We were both letting ourselves fall apart, and it wasn't how we were supposed to be. With Harry there should be only love, but I don't know what I feel. I don't know how I felt before, and I don't know how I feel now.

He was as confusing as the night sky was to me; he was so complex and had all these little qualities. Even though they were small, they still shined above it all. I'd like to believe tonight went well with Harry and I, but I can't say that because I still don't feel happy or lifted up. I feel low still, and I don't know how to get that high back.

I had been in pain for awhile now; over what I wanted and I what I should stray from. It's inevitable that Harry and I can't stay apart. We both are pulled towards each other like magnets, and it should be a sign by now. But instead it's just a bright flashing red light in front of my face, telling me about the danger ahead.

After wandering around and thinking for a little while longer, I finally find Clair and Louis. I can admit that I wasn't really paying attention to where they were before, but I was just a walking daydreamer.

I sneak up behind them, and I lightly tap Clair on the shoulder, as not to scare her. "I've been looking for you guys for ages now." Clair turns around and smiles. She had a few prizes from games in her arms by now. Louis was undeniably an amazing guy for her.

"Well, where were you? I was starting to get worried." I hated worrying Clair; she didn't deserve that treatment. She was a good enough friend to even worry about me, when I didn't even think about texting her saying I was still here and okay.

"I was talking with Harry for a while. He's gone now." Harry's presence still lingers in the air around me though. It's been like that since I stepped into his car two months ago. He was just the kind of guy you couldn't exactly shake.

"Oh. The movie starts soon, if you still are wanting to see it?" I smile through my sadness, and I nod my head. Of course I wanted to stay here and watch a movie with my best friend, but I also wanted to be in between the sheets of my bed, without a care in the world.

"Louis, why don't you go save us seats? I think we are going to run to the ladies room first." Louis smiles and kisses Clair on the cheek, before walking off to the picnic theater.

Clair grabs my hand, and we start walking towards the restrooms. I didn't need to go to the bathroom, but maybe Clair did and didn't want to go alone. "Do you really have to go to the bathroom?" I ask Clair, while walking hand in hand with her.

"No, I just wanted to talk to you alone for a minute." Clair steps in front of me, so we are now eye to eye. "What happened between you and Harry earlier?" I always knew Clair would catch on to my sullen expression, she always does.

"We talked about us and how we could fix some issues. I think we just both got so caught up and happy at one point in the conversation, that we had to break down a second later to make the universe balanced." It seemed as though life was somewhat only normal now with Harry and I fighting in it.