98

Song for the chapter: Til It Happens To You by Lady Gaga

~~~
"Tell me how the hell could you talk, how can you talk? Cause until you walk where I walk, it's just no joke. Til it happens to you, you don't know how it feels. Till it happen to you, you won't know, it won't be real. Till you're standing in my shoes, I don't wanna hear anything from you cause you don't know."

Harry's P.O.V

I let Sarah go and run off to class, mentally hating myself for how far I've let all this go. Macy was standing in front of me, her arms crossed over her chest, looking angrily at me.

"Would you wipe that fucking look off your face." She glares even harder at me, considering I had ruined her brilliant plan. She shouldn't want to ruin my life, at least not anymore since it's been over.

"You have no right in talking to me like that." She starts walking away, a sour look on her face. I can't let two woman walking away from me pissed. I grab her arm and pull her towards me.

"Do you want to talk? We can go to my apartment okay? Tell me what's bothering you." Macy let's out a loud sigh, her telltale of giving into me. I mean why wouldn't she, she has always been soft for me.

We walk to my car in silence, her heels clicking against the pavement being the only sound around us. Classes had started in every building by now, and even though I would miss the rest of my classes today, I didn't really care.

I open the door for her, causing her to reluctantly climb in. Should I feel like a huge dick for comforting Macy before Sarah? I was just doing this so Macy would keep her mouth shut about certain secrets. She didn't have any business in Sarah and I's relationship.

We drive under the clouds, signaling it would definitely rain later on today. It'd be better if it started to rain soon so Sarah wouldn't stay outside or anywhere in public for long enough for Macy to find her.

"Us talking won't change my mind Harry, she needs to know." Macy speaks up after many awkward minutes of silence. It's strange to have this woman that I used to trust most things with beside me be so cold.

"Then let me tell her." I bang my hands against the steering wheel, realizing what Macy is saying is true. I needed to talk to Sarah, but the fear instilled in my heart about her running forever is still there. I know we aren't together, but still seeing her on campus leaves me happy enough.

"You never will and you fucking know it." I could feel Macy looking at me with her big brown eyes and pouted lips. It was beyond me to wonder why all the sudden she cared about this stupid thing that happened back in March when I met Sarah.

"I'm scared okay? Why don't you get it?" Macy huffs in frustration, almost not believing my excuses. They were the honest truth though, I was scared shitless because I know that I've made a huge mistake this time.

"Because you're Harry, you don't let people scare you, especially not women." I don't replay to Macy, not wanting to especially start a fight. "You weren't scared when you lost me." I turn and look at Macy to see her tearing up. What have I done now?

"Macy, please.." She shushes me, obviously not wanting to hear my empty excuses. I actually didn't even know what I would say to Macy, she just seemed so unlike herself. It was almost reminiscent of the night we first met and fucked.